Secrets

My Boyfriend Is A Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyukjae looked around him, trying to find any difference ever since he left but nothing seemed to change. They were finally back at Donghae’s apartment after spending quite some time in Eosforos.

I want to have a good rest without being disturbed by those stinking devils, was what Donghae told him before they left his mansion.

“Stop acting like you’re in a stranger’s house,” Donghae said as he lightly flicked the blonde’s forehead, before plopping down on the couch.

“No, I’m just mesmerized by the mess you made in your own house,” Hyukjae mocked.

But Donghae didn’t seem to have any intention to clean after his own mess, which meant that he’d end up doing it again, just like in the old days. Donghae was already lying down on the couch, clearly telling him that he was too lazy to do anything.

“You’re such a spoiled kid,” Hyukjae sighed.

“But you love me.”

“What a narcissist.”

“What did you say?”

Seeing the offended look on Donghae’s face, Hyukjae burst into laughter right away, finding it funny that the almighty devil lord could have that kind of expression. Taking a seat beside the latter, he playfully slapped his cheek, earning a soft groan from him.

“I was joking, idiot,” Hyukjae said between his giggles.

“It wasn’t funny at all.”

“But your face looked so funny when I said that.”

“That’s so mean! I’m one of the most gorgeous looking creatures in the universe!”

“But Kris is good looking too.”

“The hell?” Donghae immediately sat up, staring at the blonde with a deep frown on his face. “Have you fallen in love with Kris or something?”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“You just praised him.”

“Don’t be ridiculous, praising someone has nothing to do with falling in love.”

“You better don’t,” Donghae said, there was a warning tone in his voice, “I’m going to crush everything if you’d ever choose someone else over me.”

“Donghae,” Hyukjae rolled his eyes at the latter, “You’re so funny. Why would I like someone else when I already have you?”

“That makes me feel a little better,” Donghae leaned his head on the couch, as he kept his eyes on the blonde.

He always felt at ease whenever Hyukjae was close, and he was getting addicted to it. He couldn’t imagine a life without the blonde. It actually scared him a little, because he had never been this possessive over someone.

“You’re back to your old looks,” Hyukjae said, patting Donghae’s golden brown hair softly. His eyes still remained silver though, but he didn’t mind it at all. In fact, he kind of loved it. The way those eyes shine whenever they looked at each other, he really loved it.

“You’re admiring my looks, aren’t you?” Donghae smirked.

“I’m not admiring, I’m just examining you.”

“Yeah, right. It’s clearly written on your face. ‘Oh, Donghae looks so handsome! Oh, he’s so perfect!’” Donghae jokingly imitated the blonde’s voice.

Biting his lip, Hyukjae lunged forward to hit the latter, but Donghae was quick to catch his wrists. “I did not think that!”

“Alright, alright,” chuckling, Donghae leaned in, placing a soft kiss on the blonde’s forehead. “Don’t get angry, I just love to see your face getting red when you’re mad. It’s cute.”

“I’m gonna hit you if you do that again,” Hyukjae threatened with his not-so-intimidating fist, causing Donghae to break out into laughter once again.

“Can I kiss you?”

“No, I don’t want to.”

“Please?”

“I hate you, so no.”

“Oh yes, I love you too.”

But Donghae didn’t even get the chance to ‘molest’ the blonde when the doorbell rang, startling both of them. They looked at each other for a second, before glancing at the door.

“Did you invite anyone?” Hyukjae asked.

“Why would I?” Donghae frowned. “I’d rather have 10 rounds of with you.”

“Lee Donghae, don’t make me hit you for real.”

“Fine…” Groaning, Donghae lazily got up and headed to the door, with Hyukjae following from behind.

It was kind of suspicious to have someone outside your house at this kind of time, but oh well, he could just use his power if something bad were to happen.

“Who’s there?” he asked as soon as he opened the door, only to have his jaw drop when he saw Kyuhyun standing outside.

“Good evening,” Kyuhyun grinned, “I’m looking for Mr. Lee Donghae.”

“You got the wrong house,” Donghae cooly said, but Kyuhyun was fast enough to block the door with his leg when Donghae was about to close it.

“Due to some matters, I’ll be staying here for a while. So please kindly take care of me,” Kyuhyun’s grin widened as his eyes met with Hyukjae’s.

“You bastard, don’t ruin my personal space. I’m gonna kill you.”

“Wow, your ert side is showing.”

__________________________

 

 

“Like I said,” Kyuhyun took a small piece of pancake and shoved it into his mouth, “My mansion is in Scotland and it’ll be too much of a hassle to go there now. And I’m too lazy to book a hotel room. Since you’re here, why should I bother searching for a place to stay?”

“Just build another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter