First Lucid Dream

Lucid Dreamer [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“HOON?!!!” Shania exclaimed in shock that her eyes still wide-eyed,stared at the man’s face.

            “I didn’t mean to do this, Shania! Please, understand me!” Hoon pleaded while he stared at Shania’s face, horrified.

            Shania’s face was so red that she ready to explode in anger. Her eyes still wide-eyed at Hoon’s bloody mouth and noticing his sharp fangs he used to bit the ers. She clinched her fist in the air, ready to punch right on his face and made a gash on his eyes. But, before she did that, someone held her wrist firmly and it made her startled and looked towards it.

            “Please, don’t do this to my brother, Shania.”

            “Eli...”

            The man was Eli himself. He smiled warmly towards Shania then slowly, he put down Shania’s hand and carressed her back, made she felt more comfort. With his ability, he ordered Shania to keep calm and sat her on the cold hard ground softly .While Hoon was regained his strenght and stood up steeply.

            “Sorry, i didn’t tell you before. Please, forgive us,” Eli touched Shania’s face softly as he started to speak with her.

            “But... You’re... Don’t tell me you’re the...” Shania murmured, still under the control of Eli.

            “Yes, I am. I am the man you called Mr. Zorro.” Eli nodded.

            “You’re... Are you a vampire...just like Hoon?” Shania sheepishly asked him.

            “Oh, don’t worry, Shania. We won’t kill you. We’re here to help to save your sister,”

            “But... you’re a vampire! Does Kiseop is your brother? He’s a vampire, and You too A VAMPIRE! He almost killed me! Why you don’t kill me too?!” Shania yelled still in furious.

            “Of course not!” Hoon suddenly came behind Eli. He still cleaned up the blood that messed his mouth. Then he yammered, “Urgh! Those ers taste so gross!”

            “Hahaha, I told you not to bite them! They’re the decaying undead, Hoon! Don’t compare it to human’s fresh blood!” Eli laughed.

            Eli’s word frighten Shania and  It sent shivers down to her spine. What did he just say? He drinks human blood?! That’s gross! and Hoon drank the decaying undead?! What the hell they’re thinking about?!

            Hoon chuckled when he heard Eli’s joke. But then, he realized Eli’s word made Shania frighten more.  He can saw her face was paler than before and sweats dripping down her jaw. He elbowed Eli ordered him to stop joking then he walked towards Shania.

“Don’t touch me! Stay away from me! You deceive me!” Shania broke in tears when Hoon was about touch her face. She was terrified.

“Ssshh... Uljima... I won’t hurt you.” Hoon murmured. He finally touched the bruises on her knee and gash on her forehead. There was a green light around his hand and the wounds start to healed. “See? I heal you, not kill you,”

“I can’t believe you. You are a vampire and i ain’t believe on them. NEVER EVER.” Said Shania with a pressure tone on ‘never ever’, showing her uncertain while she gripped his hand, trying to get rid of it.

Hoon sighed in desperation and  lift up his hand.

Oh, this girl is so stubborn. No matter why my brothers would kill her.

 “Huh, you’re miserable. I will show you something, ” finally Eli ran out of patient that he directly dived in her mind.

Then, the memories started to go flashback...

 

|April, 2006|

 

“My name is Elison Kim. My biggest dream is, I wanna be a superstar someday!”

            These words ever said by a fifteen-years-old-boy who started his carreer under his big desirability.  He just so young that he didn’t reckon the risks he ever faced and ended by a fraud contract.

            Cold, hungry, alone, crying in the dark corner of a big country which populated over one million people. No money, No families, no friends. Accompanied by a box a ramyuns everyday, everytime, everywhere. Who cares? He just too miserable. China such a hard country to be leave in.

            “Come here, little boy. Don’t be scared, I won’t hurt you.” The boy gazed at the man with teary eyes that he wiped it to saw the man clearly. The man smiling warm towards him. “I know your problem. You just dumped here caused by fraud contract,didn’t you?”

            “Y—Yes, sir. How did you know it?” Said the boy in between his sobbing.

            “I know how to make your dream comes true, but with one condition,” The man said pointing his index finger towards him.

            “Really? Anything I would do if you can make my dream comes true! Please!” He just too careless that he just a really young boy. He totally agreed before inconsiderate it.

            The man chuckled without saying anything. Then, suddenly he grasped the boy’s neck and made him choked to death. He simply sniffed at the boy’s neck then bit it and his blood.

            The boy screamed in high pitch, showing the extreme pain he felt. His neck became tense that his eyesight starting to fade and suddenly he fell to the ground with a loud thud. He smelt something fishy. And he can felt something dark and sticky drenched his body. The white t-shirt he wore now became entire red, coloured by his own blood.

            Lifelessly, he stared at the man. The man smirked towards him and whispered to his ears, “Let’s become partner, Elison Kim. Welcome to the vampire world.”

 

|August, 2009|

 

            Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. It’s Han River,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter