The Lottery Ticket

Lucid Dreamer [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd September 2012

The rain still drenched all day. But, the rain still can't stop the busy day outside the comfort cafe. The warm-brownish liquid flowed into Shania's throat. The coffee's deliciousness made her drowned into her enjoyment that she shut her eyes. Then suddenly she startled when she heard her cellphone ringing from her purse.

Stop girl, In The Name Of Love~~~
Stop-to-to-top girl, In The Name Of Love, eh,eh~~
Stop-to-to-top girl, In The Name Of Love~~
Kkumeun anilkkeoya I know your love isn't real~~~

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Shania~~~!!!!!!!! You have to go home now!!!!" a woman voice screamed from Shania's cellphone. That woman's voice made her ear hurt.

"Mom! Is it necessary that you should yelled at me at that pitch? You almost made my eardrum broken!" Shania rubbed her aching ear."What's going on, mom?" Oh, no. What else is going on with my mom again?

"Oh, I am sorry dear. There's something important i have to tell. Please go home now!" 

"What? It's still raining here! I can't go home! It's too heavy! I don't want to catch a cold, mom. I have some final tests tomorrow,"

"But dear, please—" mom begged.

"I can't mom,"

"DON'T REFUTES MOM! YOU HAVE TO GO HOME NOW OR YOU'RE FORBIDDEN TO ENTER THE HOUSE!"

There's a second silent after mom yelled at Shania. Then with a heavy sigh, Shania obeyed her mom.

"Urgh... Okay mom. I'll be right there in fifteen minutes,"

Then, Shania rushed out to the cashier and then she break through the heavy raindrops.

I hope she didn't cut down my dinner when knowing i'm late at home... She's just so impatient...

 ______________________________________________________________________________________

*At home*

"Mom, what's going on again? Is Sheila messing up again with—"

"Hey, what did you say?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter