Meet Again

Lucid Dreamer [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re all have heard about the incident. It has started since a long,long time ago, and we know it will start again until you come here to save this world,” The woman sighed, then she turned her head and smiling to Shania.

            “What do you mean, ma’am?” said Shania while titling her head.

            “Y’know,  It was the very first time I went to the outside, from this dusty cage, to see the world, bigger than this town, bigger than this… tiny world.” The woman sighed, she continued. “Sir Johannson, was my husband. But had assassinated, the corpse discovered  beneath blood-stained bridge, on the bank of the river. The organs were severed, and scattered all around the village, turning the water into red,”

            Shocked, she covered , restrained not to puke. “Did you say Sir Johannson? Was he A Vampire Hunter back then?”

            “You should’ve known about him, right? Because you’re his only legacy he left, to save this doomed world. That was his last word, before finally went to the last battle,” The old lady sighed heavily, probably recalled her late husband. Tears slightly pour down her cheeks.

            Shania caressed her back softly, to calmed her. While her daughter, still numb, she immersed her face into her lap, sobbing. What a pity!

            “I’m so sorry, Mrs. Johannson. I don’t mean it, but could you tell me, what do you mean about legacy?”

            “This world’s already stuck in its own. Mrs. Claire’s death wasn’t your fault, probably caused by this leaked world. So, the vampires can break through the village and devoured people. Can you see the black miasma ­there?”She pointed her finger out the window, to the blackening horizon, that grew fear and despair to the one’s who saw it at the first place. Sending shivers down to her spine. “As soon as possible, the vampire will hunt us down. The noble woman seems to run out her power to protect this village. Therefore, your existence here is to turning back the time, to win the war, to take back the one you once loved, and everything that used to be ours. Got it, Shania Johannson?”

            “Wait– what?”

Shania shocked, still can’t believe it that her last name is Johannson.  But the old lady seemed ignore her statement before. She put her finger on , sushed Shania then she said, “I beg your pardon not mentioning my name first, I am Sarah Johannson, and this is your aunt, Jacquelien Johannson. Don’t make your grandma angry, or grandpa would be so dissapointed if he saw his grandchild making fuss again!”

“I AM YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER AND SHE’S MY AUNT?!”

She nodded then chuckling with the mute girl beside her, exciting to see Shania’s confused face.

What on earth I drifted to the place full of weird people? Is my mind tricking me again?

 

***

 

So, the first thing we need to do is gather people around the village and downtown to the city hall. If the building has reached its limit, you can tell them to use the other building around it as long as the noble woman could cover the area with her power approximately at the radius of 5 miles. I am going to go to her and ensure her about this, so don’t worry about that. I will tell you the next command if you suceed your first job. Got It, corporal?”

          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter