Winning The Competition

Lucid Dreamer [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~A Week Later~

 

“Where am I? Ouch! My head!” Shania mumbled to herself that suddenly she felt dizzy, and even her body was aching. It seems that she just feel off from the high place.  Shania tried to stood up and noticing everything surrounds her. She was in a deep woods, and the sky was grey and cloudy.

“Oh, My, God. What is this place? It’s so cold here!” The temperature was cold that Shania shivered. She walked on the cold ground covered with dry leaves that made rustling sound. “I have to find a place to stay and make fire. I don’t wanna died here cause’ of freezing!”

After walked for a few minutes, She found a big castle, um, actually... Big eerie castle. The castle was built by black concretes and it seems that the castle was abandoned for hundred years. There were many wild weeds and dead plants.

“Urgh, what an eerie castle! Should i go in, or just stay here?” Shania was puzzled. She was afraid of darkness, and that eerie castle was scary enough for her. Then, after thinking twice, she made herself to go enter the castle.

Shania opened the creaky old gate and walked along the big garden. “Hmm.. It seems this garden was so beautiful with that beautiful fountain. How could the owner of this castle left such a big and amazing castle like this?” She thought to herself.

Shhhh... Shhh...

Suddenly, Shania heard something was sizzling behind the bushes. She was frightened, but curious enough to check what is behind those bushes. Carefully, she approached the bushes but before she could reach them, there was someone leapt and grasped her neck tightly.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed as she noticed a pair of shiny crimson eyes. She once ever seen him...

***

 

“UWAAAAAA~~~!!!!”

*Splash*

“SHANIA~~!!!! WAKE UP!!!!”

Sheila with a glass water in her hand, she splashed her older sister that she shocked to death. Shania shook her head and rubbed her wet face.

“Yaaa! Why did you splash water on my face you crazy sister?!” Shania yelled. Her face turned red like goguma as she glared at her little sister.

“Aish! Don’t call me crazy sister! You should owe me for waking you up! Don’t you realize what time is it now?! Look!”

Quickly, Shania glanced at her alarm clock. She widened her eyes when she knew it’s already nine am. She rushed out from her bed and ran to the bathroom to take shower then she ran to downstairs as she grabbed a bread from dining table.  She finished her bread and milk in seconds then she took her bag and guitar. Before left, Shania realized that her mother wasn’t at home.

“Sheila, where’s mom?”

“Mom? Oh, mom went to a vacation with dad. They left early in the morning.”

“Oh, why you didn’t join them? It’s holiday, by the way?”

“Um.. actually, i want it, but, they don’t want anybody bother their secret vacation. Yeah, you know, they’re having a honey moon in Jeju Island. Mom said, i’ll stay with you in U KISS dorm until they come back from their trip.”

“But... How could—”

“Yeah, i don’t know.”

“ “Urgh.. okay. But, if you’re not allowed to stay with me, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter