Kidnapped!

Lucid Dreamer [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“SHEILAAAA!!!!” Shania screamed as she ran through the deep woods. Sheila ignored her sister’s screaming that she just ran into the woods, deeper and deeper. It’s looks like, there’s something attracted her. She didn’t know, what was it, or, who was it. It’s just interesting, that she even didn’t care what is happening around her. Then, Sheila led her way to the creepy castle. She was standing in front of the castle gate.

“Oh no, this creepy castle again.” Shania mumbled to herself. She remembered she was attacked by a guy with crimson eyes behind the bushes. “Sheila! Don’t go in!”

Shania ran to Sheila and grabbed her arm. But, before she can pulled her sister away, Sheila was dissapeared and became dust that flewn away to the air. Shania shocked that she didn’t know what is going on. “Sheila! Sheila! Where are you?!”

Suddenly, Shania felt dizzy and she felt the world was rolling and she saw a bright flash in her eyes. Then,  some horrible scenes were playing one by one in her mind. Every scenes was made her head more painful and painful.  

She saw seven pairs of crimson eyes she once ever saw them in her first nightmare. They were smirking, showing their sharp fangs. She remembered those seven guys, but she can’t recognize nor see them. They’re always standing in the darkside.

“EONNIE!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!! AAAAH!!!!” Sheila’s piercing scream made her ear drum hurts. Her heart was panting that she saw her sister was laying lifeless on cold marble floor and her body was drenched in blood.  She just can’t stopped those scenes playing in her mind until she cried hardly.

“SHEILAAAA!!!!!!!”

 

~03.30 AM~

 

                Shania woke up with her heart was beating so fast that she can’t breath freely. She felt her cheeks were wetted by tears. She quickly glance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter