Revealing The Old Tales

Lucid Dreamer [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Urrmm... What is this? I feel.... the cold breeze... am i already dead? Am i flying to the heaven right now? Wait... WUAAAAHH!!!”  Shania screamed as she looked to the forest miles and miles below. She was absolutely flying but then, she realized that she was carried by someone that able to fly high on the air. Shania noticed the guy who carried her as she remembered the previous incident. NO WAY! HE IS KISEOP, ISN’T HE?!

“YAAA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHERE IS MY SISTER?!” Shania yelled and glared at him.

“Oh, yeah. Your sister is in the castle right now with my brothers. She was taken away with Soohyun. When we’re arrived, we’ll have our complete dinner,” Kiseop turned his head to her with an evil smirk on his face. His eyes became red as blood.

“KISEOP! WHAT THE @#$! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! PUT.ME.DOWN. NOW!!!” Shania screamed as she struggled to got loose from him.

“Ha! You are the dumbest girl ever! How can you’ll still alive if i dropped you from this altitude? Just shut the @#$% up, you’re heavy and fussy! If you can’t keep silent, i’d rather to kill you now! What the—?!” Kiseop words cut when suddenly a man hit him with a massive force that Kiseop dropped Shania from the sky.

“UWAAAA!!!! MOMMY!!! HELP. ME~~!!!!” Shania screamed in fear, her body was flying freely in the open air, ready to crashin’ the earth. Before touched the earth, the man caught her body and placed her softly on the ground.

“Thank you. Who are you?“ Shania mumbled to the man. She was shocked when he suddenly came up and saved her life. Also, she was really curious with the man. He wears a mask that just covered his upper face. He just looks like a Zorro in a movie she ever seen when she was child.

“Sleep.” The man with the mask touched Shania’s forehead softly.

“Wait... “ Everythings around her starting to fade and she felt so sleepy. But, before she fell asleep,  she saw the man was fighting against Kiseop. Then, after a few seconds, her eyes became heavy..and heavy... she fell to a deep slumber.

Who is he... What is he...

 

***

 

                “You... your destiny is to kill them...” Shania heard a woman voice from her back. She turned her head to see the woman but there was nobody behind her.It was just a darkness she saw. The woman voice she heard was creepy that sending shivers down to her spine.

                “Who are you? Show yourself!” Shania asked to the voice. No answer.  She didn’t hear any sound instead of her own breath. Shania repeated the question, but, still no answer. She became furious that she yelled in that empty room. “Yaaa!!! You are a coward if you’re not going to show yourself!”

                Suddenly, a huge black shadow was flying to Shania and grasped her neck. It was Soohyun with his crimson eyes. And behind him, there were six men. Kiseop, Kevin, AJ, Hoon,Eli,  and Dongho. They let a piercing scream and show their sharp fangs that ready to devour her.

                “AAAAAAAAH...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

               

Shania opened her eyes and her body was trembling. Sweats soaked her body and she was panting. She quickly got up and suddenly, her head bumped someone’s head. She was screamed as she heard a man voice screamed too.

                “Whoa! Slow down, ” the man rubbed her forehead. It seems that the bump made his forehead felt pain.

               “Ah... I am so sorry. Is  your forehead okay?” Shania apologized to the man as her finger started to rub his forehead. She was amazed when she saw the man’s face. He was handsome with his brown hair and his blue eyes.

                “Oh, that’s okay. What about your forehead? Is it alright?,” he rubbed Shania’s forehead and found her forehead was redden. “Oh my, your forehead is redden,”

                “That’s okay. It doesn’t hurt either.” Shania shook her head. She riveted on the man’s face and she thought the man was the “Zorro” that saved her life just now. “Thank you for saved my life. Are you the man with the mask?”

                “What? What do you mean with the-man-with-mask? i just found you passed out in this woods! How can i saved your life? From what?” the man replied.

                “If you’re not the man with the mask, so... who are you?” Shania asked.

                “Oh, yes. My name is Peter Grey. You can call me Peter.” He introduced himself and he bowed to Shania, showing his respect towards her. “So... are you a wanderer?”

                “My name is Shania Cooper. You can call me Shania,” Shania bowed to him, reply him bow. “No, i am not. I lost into this woods and i am looking for my sister.”

                “You’re lost? How come? Where is your sister by the way?”

                “Yeah. It’s a long story if i tell you with detail. In short, i was taken away into this world by vampire. And so with my sister,”

                There’s a second silent when Shania said “Vampire” . Peter gulped and his eyes wide opened. It seems he was shocked when she said that word. “What did you say?”

                “Yeah. My sister, and I was taken by vampires. Is there anything wrong?”

                “We have to go to the village now. You’ll be stay at my home. I have something to say,”

                Peter pulled Shania’s arm and started to walked and leave the woods. Then, they led their way to the village not far from the woods. The village looks like a british village in olden times. It’s just so traditional. The village was so quiet since there wasn’t many residents in that village. She saw some people were working on their field and some chil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter