The True Form

Lucid Dreamer [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “NO!” someone grabbed Shania’s hand before she touched down the earth. She looked down and her body still hanging in the open air and there wasn’t any ground she can stand on. Then she gazed up to person upright.

            “LET ME GO PETER! I DON’T WANT TO LIVE AGAIN!” Shania screamed as she tried to loosen the man’s grip. She wriggled to the left and right, that made Peter more frightened.

            “YOU STUPID! IF YOU’RE DIE NOW, WHAT ABOUT YOUR SISTER?!” Peter screamed in a high pitch. His eyes show his anxiousness and he was afraid Shania would be fall into the hard ground since she kept trying to get rid of his grip.

            “I KNOW I WOULDN’T SAVE HER! I AM WEAKER THAN THE VAMPIRES! I AM A HUMAN, PETER! JUST LET ME DIE!” Shania pleaded.

            “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?! YOU SAID YOU WON’T GIVE UP TO SAVE YOUR SISTER! YOU SAID SHEILA IS YOUR ONLY ONE SISTER YOU HAVE AND YOU REALLY LOVE HER! HOW COULD YOU DARE TO LEAVE HER ALONE WHILE THE VAMPIRES DRAINED HER BLOOD?!” Peter exclaimed in impatient. He was angry, confused, and nervous. He felt his hand was wetted by sweats and made it slicky. His grip on Shania loosened little by little by little.  Therefore, he put his other hand out to Shania and asked her to take his other hand. “Please, don’t be stupid. She needs your help, Shania. I beg you. Would you like to take my other hand?”

            Shania was silent and tears were dripping down her cheek. What she has done was very wrong. Yes, she still loves her sister. She has promised to herself. She will save her sister and brought herself and her sister safe and sound back to their world. Prayers, and wishes always said by that she never feel bored nor tired. Just for her sister and herself!

            She looked up Peter and nodded. She took Peter’s other hand and she pulled up by Peter to the upstairs. Now, she is safe. Stepped on the ground and there’s nothing to worry about of fell down to the ground and died. Her body was trembling and scared.

            “Peter, I...I am sorry...” Shania was speechless. She hugged Peter as she cried hardly in his embrace.       

“It’s okay Shania.  You shouldn’t say sorry to me. It’s me who ought to say sorry to you because of the chaos just now.” Peter  her hair softly.

“But... what about your father? I felt sorry about him. I didn’t mean to—“

“It’s okay, Shania. He has been like that for a long time ago. You don’t have to worry. I know you’re in so much depressions. So, i know you didn’t mean to did that to my father. I can feel your feelings too, Shania.” cheered Peter.

Both of them sat on the windowsill. The light cold breeze blew on their face and waved their hair. The clock struck twelve o’clock at midnight. It was a quiet night. The sound that they can heard was just their heart beat. The people already settled in their warm blanket and fell into a deep slumber. It’s truly different with the situation in Seoul, South Korea. The place where Shania should belongs. When people still busy with their overtime-work and people from young to old spend their time having fun in the glowing night clubs. Seoul is the metropolitan city that never sleeps. She also still didn’t believe these are real.

 “Peter, you know. I’ve been lost in the past. I feel like homesick right now. I miss my hometown, I miss my friends, I miss my parents, I miss my family, I... I miss my past life,” Shania murmured.

“And you miss Sheila, don’t you?” asked Peter.

“Yes! Of course! But...”

“But?”

“Err... forget about it. I’m sleepy now and I believe you’re tired. So... would you like to leave me alone? I promise i wouldn’t kill myself, tee-hee~” Shania didn’t continue her sentence. Quickly she pulled Peter’s arm and pushed him to the front door.

“Hey! Hey! Okay, i am leaving. But, really you wouldn’t do anything stupid by  yourself? I doubt it,” Peter seems worried.

“It’s my face looks really doubtful, Peter? Look! I’m smiling!” Shania smiled warmly towards Peter and showed her cheerful eyes.

“Umm... okay. It seems you’re alright.”

“Yeah, just like i told you. I’m fine. So, would you mind to leave me? It’s already late night.”

            “Okay.” Peter opened the door and went to the outside. But before he closed the door, he said to Shania, “By the way, you look beautiful when you smile,”

            “What?” Shania flustered. She walked to the door but before she can chased Peter, he already closed it and went to downstairs.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

           

 

            The Dark Castle stood magniloquently in the deep woods and gleamed with the bright-shining moon above. The sound of an Owl and screaks of bats made the castle felt eerier in the night.

 

While the vampires inside the castle...

 

“But, hyung—“ Eli exclaimed. He tried to talk to his hyung but his hyung to and fro in front of the languid girl behind. The girl was so quiet, and didn’t make any movement. She looked fragile with her pale skin and skinny body. It seems she was unhealthy and has been exhausted for a long time.

            “SHUT THE UP! You talked too much!” AJ yelled as he lunged towards Eli and grasped Eli’s neck. They were fighting and caused people at the hall stared at them.

“STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO!” Hoon directly arbritated them and tried to hold back their attack. “You’re not helping, Eli! AJ! You two just make everythings worst!”

“Enough!” Soohyun exclaimed. He raised his hand, ordered them to stop fighting. He was sitting on the throne and his face was as cold as his voice. There wasn’t any rampage in his calm voice. Then he stared at the six of his dongsaengs one by one with his piercing red eyes. He sighed heavily,”I think, you’re all already know about this one. We have a problem,”

“What’s now, Hyung?! We already have her and you command us to waiting and waiting. Waiting till’ when, hyung?” Dongho grumbled.

“We couldn’t bare it again, Hyung! She’s already in front of us and we can start our ritual!” Kevin complained.

“You stupid!” Hoon scoffed.”Don’t you know that we can’t start the ritual before the raising of The Crimson Moon?”

“I’m afraid that girl would ruined our plan,” Kiseop murmured.

“That’s right, Hoon and Kiseop.  We have to get rid of her as soon as the raising of Crimson Moon.” Soohyun let a heavy sigh. His finger pointed to Kiseop and he said,”I order you to kill her this night. I gave you my reliance,”

“Hyung! We can’t kill her! She is a —“ said Eli.

“Just shut up your mouth Eli. Did you say you want that ‘power’ too?” Soohyun interrupt.

“Thanks Hyung. I believe ‘She’ should be delicious,” Kiseop his sharp fangs and his eyes changed as red as blood. Then he flew in a lightning speed, left his brothers behind and the dark hall.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

~02.12~

 

Shania...

Shania...

Are you sleeping there?

Please wake up...

I have something to say...

Wake up....

 

“Urrmm?” Shania murmured. She still exhausted that she just fell asleep for two hours and she heard a voice called her name. Her eyes felt heavy and her head felt terrible. The only thing she can saw just a dark corner of the room. Then she continued her sleep and ignoring the voice that called her name.

 

Oh... Please Shania,

It’s me,

I’m the Zorro....

Please wake up...

 

            “Aish! Zorro? Who is Zorro? Is he a reincarnation of a pigeon? Moo...Moo... Who is it? Blah... I’m tired! If you’re a dream, Please, don’t disturb me. I need a high quality sleep like a high quality of Soju and a glass of milk... Aaaah...” Shania grumbled as she pulled her blanket and snuggled into it.

 

Pfftt... hahaha,

Shania~

Are you delirious?

 

            “YAA!!! I SAID DON’T DISTRUB ME! What...? WUAAAHH!!!!”

“WUAAAHH!!!”

A slight shake then made Shania opened her eyes and she saw a man with the mask was standing in front of her. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter