Welcome to the basecamp!

Lucid Dreamer [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ki-Kiseop ?!" Shania whispered in shock. A young man with a fairly slender stature, makes anyone who was nearby looked up to see his pale face. He stood arrogantly among the others, throwing a death glare towards the man  who had been chasing the girl and the little girl who is always hiding behind her.
"Hey, young man! Get outta here, I want to give them a lesson to those rascals! Move!" yelled the man .
"You have no right for it, sir." Kiseop replied coldly as he threw a death glare to the man.
"Oh, you sure want to have a good fight, aren’t ye ?! What a poor man, how dare you not obey your master? Look at what he did to you to make you poorer! " The man rebuked Kiseop with threatening stare. Yes, Shania didn’t know what this man's relationship with Kiseop, which is certainly one thing that comes to her mind when looking at Kiseop’s clothes. A simple white shirt, black pants that look shiny just like a new one, and an elegant black tie attached on his neck. He looked normal but she couldn’t bear not to take her eyes to the apron which attached on Kiseop’s body and made her even more curious.
"Forgive my impudence. I would consider it. I will talk to Mr. Elfman if he wants to fire me. Perhaps you will also lose everything he gives to you. Maybe I'll become poor, but I am worried that you are going to be miserable than you have to be. Looks like you have not heard that Mr.Elfman already resigned. Have a nice day. " Kiseop replied politely, very polite that his tone was flat with no emotion but sure it sent shivers down to her spine.

The man just stood there froze at his place. Clashing his teeth, trying to hold his rage that made ​​his face looked  red. Without saying any word, he immediately left the three while Shania and Jacqueline could only hid behind  Kiseop with astonishment.
That time, when Kiseop attacked Shania has made her feeling worse than ever. Upset and also indebted to him for having saved her from that thug. But her pride is too damn high to simply give gratitude to him. It might be her choice to ran away before Kiseop could catch her up.
"Hey, where are you going?" Kiseop grasped their arms.
"Stay away. I do not want to thank my enemy, " Shania shocked and brushed his hand. Of course it made Kiseop slightly disturbed.
"Chill out girls. I’m not the same guy like before. You’ve saved me Shania and I don’t kill people anymore!” said Kiseop. ”By the way,  I have a new saloon! Why don’t you just hang out  for a little while? "He smiled and pulled their arms then brought them to the Saloon not far from there.
The place wasn’t has a major difference from the first time she came there with Peter. But the most notable thing, Shania could see that there were no visitors. So quiet, as there wasn’t any sign of life. Even the waiters or waitress were not there too.
"Don’t tell me that this place is now yours. What in the hell are you doing in such place? Isn’t it dangerous for a sinful creatures like you living in this wrecked Saloon?"Shania edged away from Kiseop who was sitting next to her.
"He? How shameful you are, be thankful I’ve saved you. What a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter