Cathedral of Terror

Lucid Dreamer [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She had finished her duties and so the trainings with Eli were ended pretty well that day, even though she almost killed but fortunately Hoon was there helping her to recover.

The clock struck at twelve PM at the town square; there were not many people at that time so Shania went on her journey back to home with Jacqueline in a really quiet atmosphere.

“How’s your day Jacqueline? Sorry for making you wait so long,” Shania broke the silent as she started the conversation.

“Oh, it was the most amusing way to spend my time without a jerk beside me!” She mocked in such peculiar way.

“Is it necessary to call me a jerk? That’s really an unexpected way to response my behalf on you. Are you bragging out your new skill to me? You shouldn’t say those impolite words toward me just because now you’re able to talk. Shouldn’t you be thankful for me who taught you how to talk? To be honest, you talk really weird.” Shania sighed.

“Haha, just joking. I knew it that it is possible for me to trick you since you can’t really read situations. But seriously, just forget those problems. Anyway, I’m not literally your aunt right? Not today, In this world.”

“Oh, come on. I just need some serious responses, not a lecture from a kid. You just realize that you’re not my aunt, are you?”

“I’m not lecturing. I just stated some facts, in my perception that you have to change your attitude towards people. You’re too naïve, so that’s why people are easily betraying you.”

“Ok, ok. I just have to be more careful, blah…blah…blah…” She blabbered the entire sentence then she suddenly continued, “Wait, is that a cathedral? I’ve never seen it before,”

Shania pointed out her finger into nothing but a big-dark-empty building that has been worn out throughout years. It was a really eerie yet intriguing at the same time. Jacqueline was puzzled at the first time, but then a smile carved on her little lips. Then she told her, “Well, that cathedral was built by my father when he still alive back then. Oh, such a nostalgic memories. But, Unfortunately, the building hasn’t been worn throughout years since rumors broke out into the entire neighborhood.”

“Huh? Rumors? Doesn’t it sound too exaggerating to make some rumors out of this beautiful cathedral?” Shania asked curiously.

“Well, after my dad passed away,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter