Gaining Trust

Lucid Dreamer [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dark clouds hanging above the gray skies. Even sun rays couldn’t escape those hanks, occurring silver linings, shone behind the gloomy days which seemed never going to reach its end.

            She breathed deeply, closed her eyes, and shut , as she concentrated to gain her power, approaching the sub-conscious. She held that rusty axe tightly, afraid to lose it from her grip. It swung smoothly, carefully aiming the target that stood up right in front of her. Within less than a second, as quick as lightning she made a sudden move, but Eli was too fast that before she could realize it, he’s been standing behind her and maimed the onset that he twisted her arm, not to crack her bone, but still painful.

            “AAAAA! Let me go! Let me go!” Shania screamed in pain, begging Eli to release her arm. “Please! It hurts! It hurts!”

            “Weak,” Eli sneered. “You’re going to be ed up before you can even reach him,”

            Then he released her arm. She let out a scream as her bones crackling beneath her skin. Shania glared at him, “How could it be a normal human defeats a damned creature like you?! See, I’m human, Eli! Human!”

            “Oh, I’m sure you’ve taught about natural selection in your school. You are not capable to adapt to your surroundings. Consequently, you’re ended by extinction. Not just you Shania, All of your kinds. It’s your destiny Shania, the God has chosen you to save all the human beings.”

            “Do you even believe in God? If I’m not mistaken you, I believe you’re The Lucifer’s descendant. ” Shania mocked sarcastically.

            Eli sighed. “Well, If I’m not mistaken the history, Luc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter