New Family

Lucid Dreamer [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Peter…” Shania murmured softly. She petted his shoulder,”I’m sorry to hear that… I─”

“YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!” suddenly Peter yelled to Shania. His face looked terrible. His eyes looked swollen and his face was nearly as pale as his late mother.

“You mad at me because you thought it was my fault?”

“YES YOU ARE!” He screamed hoarsely.”You are the vampire hunter and I know you’ve been killed one of that damned creatures!”

“I DIDN’T KILL IT!” yelled Shania as her anger began to rise, boil her face to red.

“SO WHAT DID YOU DO IF YOU DON’T KILL IT? I’M SURE YOU KILLED IT OR YOU WOULDN’T BE HERE LIKE NOW!”

“I TOLD YOU, I DIDN’T KILL IT. I KNOW WHAT WILL BE HAPPEN AND I ALREADY KNOW I HAD MY HAND OVER MANY INNOCENT SOULS HERE! I TRIED TO BROUGHT THEM TO THE RIGHT SIDE AND NOT TO KILL THEM!”

There was a second silent after Shania expressed everything that stuck down . Peter kept his head down, tears slightly dropped on the floor. Then, he raised his head and accused her,”You lied to me. I don’t believe you. Now, you can take your stuff outta here and don’t come back here anymore,”

“What do you mean? You want to kick me outta here?!”

“Yes, I do. Now, GO,”

Shania clammed up. Her mind and her heart were fighting each other, between self-esteem and reality. She can’t breath, she tried to hold her tears not too came up upon her eyelid.

 

I… I don’t believe this.

Where am I supposed to go now?

How could he… How could he…

 

            The fights now over. Her self-esteem won. All she have to do was kicked out from Peter’s house and yeah, she didn’t know what will happen next.

            “Fine. I’m outta here,” Shania stared at Peter’s eyes for a while, then she stepped slowly to the attic where she had lived before because of Greys’ kindness. She packed her belongings yet she  hadn’t too much stuff. All of her stuffs were given by Mrs. Claire. A pair of classic blue dresses and a white cap, and the beige long dress she wore right now. Except a ripped white shirt and blue jeans stained by mud and blood. She even didn’t want to wear it again. So, she left them on the buffet.

            “Before this farewell, I want to say thank you for your all kindness to me. And, I’m sorry for being a burden to your family. Thank you, Peter, Mr. James, and… Mr. Claire. God Bless you…Goodbye.”

            Shania closed the door behind without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter