008; Forgiveness

Rise Of The New Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               The full moon is glowing brightly on the dark and slient night. Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon had already fast asleep after a long journey in a fantasy land. Whilst Tiffany and Seohyun were laying on the ground covered by thin and huge layer of leaves, ready to close their eyes.

Yuri sat solely on a big rock, staring to the mesmerizing views of moon and stars. She decided to escape from the giggles and useless talk earlier by being alone. Seohyun's words were roaming around her mind, making her worried about the future.

"Mind if I sit here?" asked a familiar voice. Yuri who seems to drifted away by her own thought, turned her head to the sound.

"Sure." replied Yuri shortly after she shifted her gaze to the beauty of the full moon. Nichkhun sat beside her, finding his best phrase to talk.

"You spe--"

"I don't even know that I could speak Etruscan." said Yuri, cutting off Nichkhun's question. He stared at her, surprised at her answer while thousand questions lingering at his mind. How did she know I am going to ask that?

"I read minds, Nichkhun." said Yuri. Nichkhun was caught off guard. His eyes were about to popped out upon her unexpected statement. "If I want to." That's scares Nichkhun much more as he heard that.

"Don't read my mind." said Nichkhun after a long silence. "Promise me. You won't read mine anymore." He stared at her, hoping that she will agree with him.

"Depends."replied Yuri which makes Nichkhun a little dissapointed. "I won't if you don't want to." 

Nichkhun's smile was hanging by his ears as he looked at Yuri. The girl beside him was still amazed by the beautiful scenery of the night.

"Yoona is a great lady." said Yuri in sudden. Nichkhun shifted his gaze to Yuri curiously. "She's kind-hearted." muttered Yuri as she looked directly at his sparkling eyes.

"Why are you telling me that?" asked Nichkhun. He could see sorrow and sadness in Yuri's dim eyes.

"If I am a guy, I will definitely choose her over me." replied Yuri before she stand on her feet and walked inside the cave, leaving the dumbfounded Nichkhun alone.

"But I choose you." whispered Nichkhun alone. Little did Nichkhun knew there was someone behind him all the time, using her power to be unseen or invicible.

 

         The sun arise shine and brightly, lighten all the green forest. Seohyun and Taeyeon as always, woke up first followed by the rest of the girls. Surprisingly, Hyoyeon who is the easiest to wake up did not move an inch in her sleep although Tiffany screamed in her ears.

"AHHHH!" moaned Hyoyeon in pain, shocking everyone else. They saw the necklace on her neck, acknowledge that Hyoyeon is having acquisition of powers. 

"AAHHH!" screamed Hyoyeon at the top of her lungs. Her body seems to be pulled by an unknown power that some of the girl had already experienced it. She was crying in pain and her body trembled hard. 

Her last screamed brought tears to the kid-leader, Taeyeon as she buried herself in Yoona's chest. Tiffany was about to shed tears as she saw Hyoyeon hold onto the grass tightly when her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter