017; Escape

Rise Of The New Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              The funeral ceremony was held right that night. The people of Camelion was prohibited to come as they need to hide the identity of The Guardians first. Safety of the girls is the main priority right now. If and only if the news of Yuri's death leak to the Dark Sorcerers or any evil and wicked ones, other eight of them will be in great danger as any of them do not really know how to control their powers.

All of them were wearing black with red rose on every left hands. The only one who was present on the sorrowful funeral were The Guardians, the royal guards and Royal Highness Dumbledore. 

"Do we really need to bury her?" asked Yoona with her red teary eyes. Nichkhun put on a faint smile and shook his head. To make Yoona better and to calm her down, he put his right arm over her shoulder, patting her back. Spontaneously Yoona lean onto his broad shoulder, crying silently.

Yuri was lay down on a bed made of gold with abstract roses carved on. A glass made with chants was later put on to close her dead body. It seems so unreal and just like fairytale of how snow white dead but in reality, Yuri is not Snow White. She's gone. Forever.

The mourning was to be over soon. Everyone who was present need to place their red rose beside her bed. Taeyeon who used to be so great in hiding her sadness , cried her heart out. Same goes to the regretful Tiffany who never thought that Yuri will go so soon.

"I blame you for bringing us here. I blame you because I thought you lied to me about I am not a guardian. I blame you after you tried to save us from the forbidden forest. I blame you for trying to protect us from Lady Morseth. I am so sorry" cried Tiffany in her last words as she put down her red rose. Hyoyeon patted her back and eventually giving her hug to calm her down.

"Yul. I have so many things to apologize that I wish you are here to forgive me. Please do not leave me." said Yoona, unable to watch Yuri's dead body too long. She was afraid that she will go insane if she is there for too long, looking at the pale Yuri. All of them having their last words in deep grief.

Wooyoung close the door of a small chamber where the put the sleeping-forever Yuri. He then cast out a chant to protect her from any harm or danger. Next, Nichkhun put a spell to lock the door with tight security.

 

                  The six of them bowed as the meet the Royal Highness Dumbledore. The Royal Guards were called too and all of them standing straight in front of the king. The Guardians waere standing in a front row whilst the royal guards, partially dressed in armour were standing two metres behind them.

"I am no king. I am just a ruler who is getting old." his hoarse and old voice echoed throughtout every corner of the palace. "Legend says The Guardians will come by any means and protect Camelion with all their heart."

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter