001; The Vacation

Rise Of The New Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          The nine cheerful and lively girls went to their three-days vacation at the beautiful sandy beach of Maldives. They finally had their real, full-time break, great escaped to a beautiful island. The view of Mali was absolutely mesmerizing and photogenic. 

"Here. The keys to our room." approached Taeyeon and Tiffany to the other girls who were already sat exhaustedly on the cozy couches provided at the lobby. Jessica and Sunny even steal time to take a nap for a while.

"Yuri-ah, your key." said Taeyeon, handing over the key. Yuri quickly walked towards the eldest.

"Who's with me?" asked Yuri to the tired girls. Yoona was the only one who raised her hands highly. Followed by Seohyun. Taeyeon pulled out her roommates, Sunny and Hyoyeon. They went up to 12 floors by elevators, leaving Tiffany to cope with the girls left, Jessica and Sooyoung who known for their stubborness. At least, Tiffany can handle them.

           The sunrise brighten every corners of Mali, waking up the girls. Seohyun, as always, woke up first, followed by Yoona and Yuri. They decided to walk at the beach, after getting ready. On the other side, Taeyeon and her two kids, were already dining in at the nearest cafe for their breakfast.

"It's so calm here.." said Seohyun while closing her eyes, walking without looking. Yoona just smiled and Yuri was too busy looking at the small waves formed. 

"Where is Jessica and Tiffany?" asked Yoona, looking at Taeyeon. 

"They're still in the dreamland, I guess. Sooyoung too. I knocked at their door hundredth times but no one awake," explained Taeyeon. Tiffany must be totally tired taking care of the sleepyhead Jessica and the meat monster Sooyoung. 

"Those three sleepyhead~" mumbled Sunny, looking at Hyoyeon who's far in front, jogging lightly.

"I'm going there, Yoona-ah. Don't wait for me" whispered Yuri, before she gone. They all walked along the shore, exposing themselves to the bright sun. The cool breeze soothen their mind, the smell of the blue ocean totally erased their tiredness.

      Since they all started to work, they barely had time for themselves. Taeyeon works as an architect at a newly-opened firm. Tiffany and Seohyun are both doctors at the same hospital. The pretty Yoona, of course, is a famous model who is workaholic. Hyoyeon is dancer whilst Sooyoung is a vet, so unlikely of her. Sunny, known for her aegyo is a kindergarden teacher and also a babysitter. Jessica is a successful bussinesswoman in her own style of clothing line. And Yuri, a professional swimmer and work part time at the cafe.

          Yuri was sitting by the cove. Her heart was completely ruined, burn into ashes. Of course. Who will ever look at a sloppy and spectacles girl like her. Being completely unexprienced about love and guys are totally disadvantageous. Plus, she does not even know what the difference between blushes and mascara. Totally a nerd. Yuri does not even have the 'fashion sense' that everyone talked about. Unlike Yoona, the one who has everything. But, at least, Yuri did tried to be one.

She decided to try one of the hotel's facillitie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter