013; Tortured

Rise Of The New Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               "Settle them down."yelled one of the dark sorcerors, Eunjung, as she flashed out an evil smirk. The 'almost-lifeless' and motionless Jessica and Sooyoung could not do anything to save themselves. After a long agonizing night both of them had, they were left with zero energy. They were tortured, were beaten badly and treated worse than any animals ever lived. All they could think of is death throughout the second they breathing.

Two of loyal commoners served for Eunjung dragged out both of the weak Sooyoung and unconcious Jessica to the Mirror Dungeon. Drops of blood could be seen as it dripping from the severely injured Sooyoung and Jessica. 

"Please."muttered Sooyoung in a low tone but the two strong and big commoners just threw them into the Mirror Dungeon. Jessica's head was accidently banging to one of the mirrors, causing it to ruptured. A dark red blood was flowing out from the back of Jessica's head, making Sooyoung nervous.

The place was a total torture. The ruptured mirror earlier magically heal by itself and slowly the room full of mirror make a scary reflection of themselves.

"Stop!" shouted Sooyoung with all the might she has. "Stop this!" Sooyoung hold onto her head tightly and tried to calm herself down by closing her eyes. A beautiful figure behind the mirror was smiling evil with her mates.

"A toss will be enough to celebrate this moment, right?" asked Jiyeon who had bandaged around her left arm due to Yuri's strong attack with huge waves. The other girls put a smile to their pale lips. 

"I guess that is absolutely true."said Qri on the behalf of other girls, agreeing to the brilliant suggestion. They left the painful Sooyoung and Jessica alone in the Mirror Dungeon.

"Jessica!"

 

                     Yuri closed her ears and eyes tightly as she keep hearing Sooyoung's and Jessica's screams asking for help repeatedly. Nichkhun who was sleeping, awake as  he heard a cried. Yoona who was concious earlier, went to sleep back with her Taeyeon-unnie as hours passed. The other girls were still fainted and Taecyeon and Wooyoung were taking a nap as they were exhausted and hungry.

"Yuri. Are you okay?" asked Nichkhun as he went closer. Yuri quickly opened her eyes and hugged Nichkhun's left arm with her heavy and short breath.

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter