019; Sorrow

Rise Of The New Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    The Gate Keepers automatically gave way to Yuri and open the gate made of a bunch of broken twigs. Yuri was trying to keep calm and pretend to be all valiant as she saw the gate keepers, a hideous creature that combines human body and a bull head. It is surely unbelievable according to human's view but in Camelion, everything is real. You can even find a talking mouse.

Yuri was wearing a black cape with hood covering almost half of her face. The rusty-metal door covered in broken pieces of transparent glass to the dark place was so tall, almost a height of two-storey building. She was about to push the door knob but again, the door open itself, revealing an abandon look of the place. With a careful but fearless steps, she walked in and saw two other Dark Sorcerors. They were so engrossed in having a training with swords, they did not even noticed Yuri coming in. She walked past them, trying to enter a door on the left corner.

"Join us." blurted one of the Dark Sorcerors as they shifted their gaze to Yuri. Although Yuri cannot see their face because they were behind her but she could sense they were having eyes at her. "The damn es were unconcious. Don't bother them." Yuri immediately aware that she was heading to the right path, where both of her beloved friends were kept.

"No thanks. I need to check them out."said Yuri before she continue heading to the door sealed with chants. The Dark Sorcerors continue with their swords training, heedless about Yuri's identity.

Yuri was about to use her power of water bending to pressurize the magic doorlock but again, the door open itself. A sudden weird shape appeared on the wooden door, which Yuri believed is in Morgausse. Unfortunately, she cannot read Morgausse so she ignore it and went inside, just to find herself looking at Sooyoung and Jessica talking to each other.

She bet the girls could not see her because they were kept in a torture chamber full of mirrors, which can only be viewed by someone outside. Yuri tried to look for an access to the torture chamber or anything that can free the girls but leads to no avail. All she could see was a giant transparent tank of aquarium, where the girls were caged.

The giant tank was made from ice and Yuri immediately figured out a solution. She produced a medium-pressure water and put both of her palm on the ice tank, making it to defrost and melt within a second.

On the other side, Jessica and Sooyoung who were brainstorming for the best plan to get out, frighten as they saw the mirrors were starting to crack. Both of them hugged each other, as Jessica tried to stabilize her repelling shield.

The mirrors started to rupture and they could see a familiar figure behind the mirror. A relieved smile slowly formed.

Yuri signalled them to come out and before she knew it, Jessica and Sooyoung were running towards her, giving her a longing hug. A sentence made from water was floating as they broke the hug, "I'm mute. Let's get out of here!". Both of the girls were surprised as Yuri told them she cannot speak.

"Damn es!" yelled someone over the door. Yuri quickly turned around, having to find something she forgot to be cautious all the way. She saw the broken door on the floor and finally able to translate the Morgausse sentence, "Someone is here." craved on the door. Then, she fixed her sight to the two big werewolves with a gold armour on their chest. The Witch's Royal Guards were here. They must have noticed the Morgausse sentence and smell her here.

A big swirl of water was heading towards the two-feet tall werewolves but they did not move an inch. Instead, the Witch's Royal Guards ran towards Yuri with their mouth open, ready to swallow the three girls alive.

But little did they know, Jessica spontaneously created a repelling shield as she raise her left hand into the air. The werewolves stumbled down and Yuri took this oppoturnity to send water spike towards them. Waterbenders can shoot small shards of ice or high-pressure water at their opponent, or cause a giant spike to protrude from a body of water which make the werewolves groaned in pain. Then, she creates a high wall made from water with strong waves around the werewolves. It was used to suffocate the enemy because once they tried to get out from the circle of high water wall, the enemy will be hit with strong waves for a couple of minutes before it disappeared. 

Yuri pulled both Sooyoung and Jessica out of the chamber and found the two Dark Sorcerors, waiting to kill them. Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter