024; Compulsion

Rise Of The New Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  Sooyoung immeadiately pushed Yuri away as she witnessed the Royal Guards were crying their hearts out. It seems like Yuri was in her own world, not hearing Yoona's plead to stop torturing the lads. Yuri fell on the floor, then only came to conciousness of what she has done. Seohyun, Taeyeon and Yoona make their way to the Royal Guards, helping them to stand up and the other girls froze on their spot. Maybe they are still digesting of what happened earlier.

"I--" Yuri stand up on her two feet, brushing off dust over her hands. She was clueless and they could see she regretted it. "I am sorry. I did not--I" She stuttered and her hands are trembling as tears slowly stream down her cheeks. Nichkhun slowly make his way to Yuri although there are still remaining pain in his head. Yuri must have feel really guilty right now. He knows she did not intended to do it and of course, she is still need a lot of practice to control her given gifts. He went towards her, ready to calm her down.

But to his surprise, Yuri tried to walk off the room out of guilty without noticing Nichkhun's presence beside her. She walked past the girls and stopped in the middle of the Royal Guards. That moment, Nichkhun saw Taecyeon was trying to stop Yuri by gripping her hand. He was the one who should be doing that.

"It's okay." said Taecyeon as he hold Yuri's wrist. Yuri took her time to turn around facing Taecyeon but avoiding any eye contact. "You are going to be okay. Trust me."

Yuri bursts into silent tears as she wrapped her arms around Taecyeon's waist. The assurance Taecyeon give her was enough to make her feel someone is there for her. She thought that everyone will be hating her for what she did but Taecyeon wipe off her insecurities. He patted her back, trying to calm her down. Nichkhun on the other side, shifted his gaze away, unbear to see any of it. The abhorence grew inside him seems to be raging to get out, desiring the lust to punch Taecyeon's face but he managed to shut it down.

"You just need to learn to control your power." add Wooyoung, trying to break off the thick ice. Yuri let off her arms, nodding as she muttered sorry once again to Wooyoung. Nichkhun folded his arms, standing only four feet away from Yuri, trying hard to hide his jealousy.

"This is a lesson for all of you boys." interuppt Hyoyeon, followed by a giggle. "Do not wake us up off our beauty sleep."

"Or this is what you get." add Sooyoung as she let out a laugh. "You are lucky I don't use my power." brag Sooyoung as she point to each of the guys. Yuri smiled upon their jokes. It has been a while since everyone having a good laugh. Every minutes they had been filled with tension since the battle will happen soon. Yonghwa immediately apologize for the sudden training combat. It was only to test if they are fully prepared for any upcoming obstacles.

"Why make a so 'surprise' training in a middle of night at first place?" dissed Jessica as she walked off the chamber with her furious expression plastered all over.

"That is all for today girls. Get into your chamber now." said Siwon as he opened the door. The girls walked away in group, still chatting with each other. Taecyeon, being the most front lead the girls to their chamber. Wooyoung and Yonghwa guard them at their sides whilst Siwon and Nichkhun stay at the back.

Taecyeon opened their door and politely bow a little as he wish them a good night. So as Yonghwa and Wooyoung who were standing at the other side of the two-doors of the room. Yuri stopped in front of Taecyeon, right at the moment when Nichkhun arrived. Once again, Nichkhun had to keep his feelings bottled up inside.

"Thanks for the comfort." said Yuri as she flashed out a slight smile. "And good night." Yuri bows and went inside their chamber, leaving Taecyeon who smile sheepishly. Yoona who witnessed everything since Yuri came back alive feels a little weird towards Yuri's behaviour.

"Don't you think Yuri is a little bit weird?" asked Yoona as she walked past Nichkhun. "It's not because she lost her memories, right?" As much as Yoona want Nichkhun to be hers but Yuri's condition worried her more. It was like there was something else with Yuri, her behaviours become vulnerable and sometimes she do not even realise and how to control her powers. 

"Good night, Yoona." wished Nichkhun as he walked off, leaving Yoona with her heartaches that triumph over curiousity.

 

               Seohyun bend down, collecting the remaining pieces of the broken armour plate on the floor. Ever since Yuri came back alive a week

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter