016; Dead

Rise Of The New Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    Yuri was lying unconciously for the past eighteen hours. She was showing no sign of getting up, but rather getting pale and all white. The poisonous spike make her hair slowly turn grey and gradually descending heartbeat. Yoona and the other girls take turns to look out for weak Yuri, who laid on the bed in one of the castle bedroom. On the other hand, Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Wooyoung and Siwon went to capture one of the wild fairies. They had been gone for hours, leaving the girls under Jung Yonghwa's care. The palace was under a tight securities where royal guards were placed at every corner and floor of the ancient palace to ensure The Guardians's safety.

"What is your name again?" asked a petite looking girl, who seems pure and innocent. Yonghwa was actually taken aback by her beauty but he immeadiately regained his usual self back.

"Jung Yonghwa." answered him as he bows with his palm on the chest. "Just call me Yonghwa."

Seohyun bowed back whilst shooting another innocent smile. "Actually, I have something to ask." muttered Seohyun in her sweet voice, looking unsure. Yonghwa naturally pulled himself nearer as he cannot really hear Seohyun's low tone voice. While Seohyun was quite shocked by the Yonghwa's attitude, took a step back as she let out an awkward smile.

"Fairies. They should not be captured right?" asked Seohyun. Yonghwa was pretty stunned by the brilliant question. "I read it in the book that fairies will be dead within a night if they were out of their land."

"I supposed that is true." answered Yonghwa as he looks down. He knows that his teammates were doing the wrong thing by capturing the fairies but it is the only way to save Yuri. If they brought Yuri to the fairy land, she will die faster as she cannot expose to any type of harm or coldness.

"What important now is Yuri-shi." said Yonghwa as he tried to make the curious girl in front him understand. Seohyun slowly nodded and headed to Yuri. Yonghwa took a seat on a wooden chair by the door. That time, Taeyeon was walking in and stopped suddenly in front of him.

"We need to save Jessica and Sooyoung too. " said Taeyeon looking all worried. "What can we do?"

Yonghwa almost forgot the other two guardians that are tortured in the hand of The Dark Sorcerers. He quietly asked Taeyeon to come with him and that time, Tiffany was watching the scene all time. She decided to follow them through the ancient hallway. Yonghwa lead Taeyeon until the end of the hallway below Yuri's chamber. Taeyeon could spot that there is only a door at the end of the hallway, leaving her feeling all frighten.

"I will let you speak to the royal shaman. " said Yonghwa as they reached their desired destination. Both of them were standing in front of the wooden door with wild roots entwining throughout. "But only, only ask one question."

Taeyeon nodded and Tiffany went to her unnie side, surprising both of them. "The shaman has unstable mood. She will answer if she wants to." explained Yonghwa.

"Any other tips? Seems like we are going to a lion's cave." joke Tiffany playfully leading to Taeyeon's death glare that automatically cut off her silent giggles.

"Be well-mannered. You won't see her but she sees you. Bow as soon as you come in." Yonghwa stressed the phrase of being well-manner as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter