007; Jealousy

Rise Of The New Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            "Hold on tight, ladies!" shouted Nichkhun, ready to set away. "The pendragon might get a little bumpy." The girls, except Yuri, immediately hold into the flying dragons as instructed. They do not want a single person to drop sky, or else.

"You too, girl." said Nichkhun sweetly whilst looking behind him. Yuri gave him a disgusted look because of his temptation voice. She looked away with her eye brows wrinkled. Nichkhun vigourously departed off which makes Yuri suprised.

A pair of delicate hands were placed tightly on Nichkhun's shoulder. He smiled charmingly upon her sudden reaction. All thanks to his brilliant idea of departing shockingly.

On the other side, Taecyeon was watching all of the scene. It was sure did not really pleased his sight. 

"Taeyeon, now." said Taecyeon in a flat tone, enough to describe that he is not in a mood. Taeyeon tapped the pendragon's neck once and it fly above, understand the sign given. Although ordinary pendragon cannot speak, they understand human mostly and have feelings. A powerful pendragon was said to be have unknown powers and ability to speak but till now, no one has ever seen it. Hyoyeon and Sunny followed after shortly, leaving Taecyeon behind with Tiffany and the unconcious Yoona.

"Taecyeon-shi, can we go now?" asked Tiffany hesitantly. Taecyeon let out a big sigh which Tiffany thought that she was a trouble to him.

The final pendragon has finally depart off with a grumpy Taecyeon and a guilty Tiffany.

               

              "Where are we going?" asked Taeyeon in a high voice. She could feel a chilled wind shiver down her spine, like everyone else do. Since all of the pendragons are quite close to each other, it allowed them to communicate.

"The mountain over there." answered Nichkhun, pointing at a peak of a mountain that is covered with deep forest. The pendragons finally lowered down their aviation, ready to landed.

"AHH!" shouted Seohyun and Hyoyeon in fright. Tiffany come soon after, making Taecyeon uncomfortable upon hearing her high-pitch voice. All of them landed safely although some of the girls swore they would not ever ride that flying monster again.

Nichkhun get down, offering a hand to Yuri but she coolly ignores it and went down by herself. Nichkhun was embarrased as he spotted Taecyeon secretly giggled at his actions. He mouthed "What?" to Taecyeon, resulting Taecyeon to laugh more. Nichkhun went to help the other girls, rather than seeing Taecyeon mocking him.

"So, you're Nichkhun?" asked Sunny looking directly to his sparkling eyes. Nichkhun nodded and went to help Seohyun before she could ask anything else.

"Thanks." said Seohyun. Nichkhun replied with a warm smile before his gaze shifted to the girl whom ride with him earlier. Seohyun, who beside him immediately noticed the different gaze he's giving to Yuri.

"Yuri." muttered Seohyun, making Nichkhun to look curiously at her. "She is Yuri. Anything else you want to know?" asked Seohyun with a slight smile. Nichkhun flashed out a shy smile. Is his gaze was too over and can be regconized by others?

"Does she has a male-mate?" asked Nichkhun quietly. Seohyun nearly burst into laugh as she heard the ancient phrase.

"Male-mate? You mean boyfriend?" Nichkhun did not really understand her modern words but he slowly nodded.

"No. Not once." Seohyun's short answer lighten up his mood.

"Thanks for the information, Seohyun-shi." said Nichkhun, bowing a little. Seohyun bowed too. She seems to like Nichkhun's personality based on the way he talks and his appearance. She will definately the first one to agree if Nichkhun and Yuri fall in love with each other. She hope Yuri will accept someone in her life and Seohyun hope the one is Nichkhun.

"What are we exactly doing here?" asked Hyoyeon after taking a stroll around the area.

"There's nothing here. Except for the same 'deep-jungle'." interfere Sunny, walking towards Hyoyeon and back-hugged her.

"Yoona need to be treated immediately." said Taeyeon, wore her worried looks. Yuri was sitting down on a big rock whilst Seohyun is holdin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter