025; Compulsion II

Rise Of The New Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: If any of you wonders what 'Compulsion' is, it is a gift where someone can make the victim to follow everything he/she said as they stares straight into the eyes. If you watch Vampire Diaries, you will surely know it.

 

                  Yuri took her steps towards Nichkhun with a faint smile plastered all over her face. The thick smoke prevent Nichkhun to spot Yoona and it seems that everytime he tried to find a way out, the thick smoke drown him inside. So he stood there, clueless whether to believe or not the existance of the real Yuri in front of him. His breath turned to quick and short as Yuri was closer, undeniably looking so beautiful in her training suit but at the same time, Nichkhun could not resist to notice the malovelent atmosphere lingered around her. The thick smoke also turned somewhat comforting, like a dreamy clouds floating around.

"You are not real." muttered Nichkhun alone as he closed his eyes tightly. He told himself over and over, as if he was praying to make himself believe his words.

A soft touch carressed his cheek, startled him as he immediately open his eyes only to find Yuri was standing close to him with her charming smile. He blinked twice before Yuri put down  her hands, taking a step back. "No. Please do not go, Yuri. " thought Nichkhun alone because he was too egoist to hold her back.

"I am sorry."

The phrase that slipped off Yuri's mouth took his heart to tremble. He has missed this voice so much. He has been longing for her to talk to him, for her to give a little attention to him. He admit it that he has been a jerk, a total selfish jerk. And he is sorry for it.  The love for Yuri has grown too eternal inside him, making him so guilty for everything he did to Yuri when she was once alive. He had been a futile, wasting the moment he should be loving her instead of seeking for a silly revenge. Yuri need to know.

"You deserve someone better, Nichkhun-shi." Yuri hang her head low for a moment. "Better than me." The tears finally fell down her eyes as she turned her back to Nichkhun.

This cannot be real. Nichkhun is so sure that Yuri has the same feelings towards him based on all of the signs she showed when she was alive once ago. Has Yuri give up on her love? Or did she found a new one? Taecyeon? Nichkhun tried to stop her but she managed to flee between the thick smoke, leaving him alone as everything went blank.

 

                    "Where am I?" blurted Yoona as she tried to focus her eyes. A sudden rush of pressure around her head caught her for a moment to deal with it. Seohyun, who has been waiting for Yoona to wake up, quickly walked towards her. She gently put another pillow behind Yoona so she can lean back whilst sitting. Yoona finally realized she was in a healing chamber that consists of four comfy beds, where specialized maids take turns to take care of them, their medicine and health. Her eyes wandered around, spotted Nichkhun was laying weakly on the bed not too far from her. There are bandage over his head and a couple of wounds on his arms, but fortunately he looked stable.

"Nichkhun-shi-" whispered Yoona. Without thinking twice, she tried to stand up but Seohyun immediately pulled her down, trying to calm the miserable Yoona who seems overly worried over Nichkhun's condition. "But Nichkhun- why?--"

"Calm down. You are not stable yet." advised Seohyun as she hand in a cup of plain water. Yoona hesistantly took the cup, gulping down the plain water to its last drop. "Rest, okay?"

Seohyun stand up, ready to walk off when Yoona caught her hand. "What happened to me? To Nichkhun?" Yoona finally voice out her curiousity she had been holding since a few minutes ago. Seohyun patted her hands, giving some sorts of assurance she was not sure of. After taking a deep breath, she finally let out her guts.

"You had a little accident in training yesterday." Yoona tried to remember what happened yesterday but to no avail. "Luckily Yuri was fast enough to get some help."

Yoona shifted her gaze away, trying to search in every corner of her memory storage for the name of Yuri. "Who is Yuri, Seohyun-ah?"

Seohyun's eyes were about to popped out. She did not even realized she was holding her breath the entire time. Without wasting any second, Seohyun stood up on her feet, ran off heading somewhere Yoona did not even know. "Was the question too complicated? Too sensitive or what?" thought Yoona alone as she fixed her gaze towards the unconcious Nichkhun. She looked around, recognizing two familiar figures which are Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were getting their rest on the other side of the room.

It does not took long for the other Royal Guards to come barging in, followed by Seohyun and two other girls behind them.

"Do you know us?" asked Yonghwa after he catches his breath. Yoona stares at them one by one as she let out a soundless giggle.

"Of course. Its not like I am badly injured or anything."blurted Yoona as she stand up on her feet. "Just a broken arm." Yoona mocked their worried expression and giggled after that, washing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter