014; Tied

Rise Of The New Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Yuri immediately changed her mood to ther usual self, which is ignorent and quiet. Taecyeon who was literally shock, helped Nichkhun to put his ancient shirt back on. Yoona who was feeling a little bit sad, walk away and lay down at the other corner which is quite far from Yuri. Wooyoung and Taeyeon who were trapped in an awkward situation decided to forget the unbelievable scene and start talking by having a conversation among themselves.

"Thanks again." muttered Nichkhun as he stare in Yuri's innocent eyes. Taecyeon took his seat beside Yuri, leaving Yuri in the middle of two confused guys.

"It's my duty." said Yuri in a weak tone because she just used half of her energy for the healing chants. Yuri slowly closed her eyes, resting her mind and tired body from the awkward situation. Nichkhun and Taecyeon were having a rest too but their minds have thousand questions lingering in.

"Are you okay?" asked Nichkhun suddenly in a quiet voice as he stare at Taecyeon. Taecyeon turned his head to Nichkhun, looking all curious because the one who is hurting here is Nichkhun with his scars. 

"Don't look at me like I don't know your feelings towards her." exposed Nichkhun in a whisper that could be heard by Taecyeon. Luckily, Yuri was in a deep sleep, accidently laying her head onto Taecyeon's broad shoulder. Taecyeon tried to hide his surprised expression but Nichkhun clearly caught it offguard.

"I am not. I'm trying to protect the girls."lied Taecyeon as he faked his serious face and tried to look calm. Nichkhun burst into a silent laugh as he shot another playful gaze towards Taecyeon. It went over a minute before they saw Yuri finally wake up from her deep sleep thirty minutes ago.

"Taecyeon-shi, can you help me bring Nichkhun over to that corner? It's quite cold here." said Yuri. Before any second delayed, Taecyeon quickly held Nichkhun up and carefully lead him to the pointed corner by holding his back.

Taecyeon placed Nichkhun right to the daydreaming Yoona, who was sitting and staring at her silver diamond ring. 

"Taecyeon-shi, I need you to help me something over here."called Yuri. Taecyeon left the dumbfounded Nichkhun and Yoona alone, with Sunny and Seohyun who were currently still sleeping besides Yoona. Yuri was trying to look somewhere else, shifted her sight to her ripped sleeves.

"I will do everything for you, Yoona. Even giving up on Nichkhun" but then Yuri let out a forced smile.

 

                 "Actually, the tornados earlier was not meant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter