018; Potion

Rise Of The New Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 Nichkhun spreads off the magic dust into the air, calling for pendragons. The girls are dressed in ancient warrior clothes and the royal guards worn partially armoured clothes. Hyoyeon was a little bit uncomfortable with the clothes because the colours were just brown, grey and a little bit of old green. Of course the girls felt a little bit distracted with the dull and earthy colours but it does not matter right now. It was definitely like those characters in Merlin's movies, thought Tiffany alone.

"Everybody gets in pair." announced Siwon as the pendragon of total five landed in front of them. He grabbed his chance and bowed to Tiffany before he took her hand and guided her to one of the pendragon. Wooyoung who saw Siwon's smooth tactic to tackle the girl's heart quickly lead the unaware Taeyeon to his pendragon. Taeyeon was taken aback by Wooyoung's gentlemen side but she managed to form a smile.

"Seohyun, go with Yonghwa. Sunny and Yoona, I am afraid you will need to choose between me or Nichkhun." said Taecyeon. Seohyun just walked straightly to Yonghwa who is whispering something to his blue pendragon. 

"Yonghwa-shi." called Seohyun, standing behind him. Yonghwa was shocked by her close presence and eventually help her out to climb the pendragon. Holding her soft hands fasten up the adneraline in his heart, quietly carving a little smile on his lips.

"I will go with Taecyeon then." decide Sunny but eventually walked towards the solemn Nichkhun. "You need to let her go." 

Sunny stares at Nichkhun, giving him strength to fight over Yuri's death. She patted him on his broad shoulder and went to Taecyeon who was waiting for her. Meanwhile, Yoona was already climbing on the pendragon by herself because deep down she knows Nichkhun was still depressed with the lost of Yuri.

They all take off in synchronization with Nichkhun still refused to say a word and remained silent all the way.

                 

                    From a distance, they could see a tall building surrounded by abandon lake. Slowly the pendragons start to land not far from the eerie building and departed silently. All of them get off and Nichkhun immediately cast out a spell to make all of them unseen. The pendragons quickly fly away as Wooyoung gave a signal with his hand.

All of them get off and the Royal Guards swiftly put a repelling shield and cast away the pendragons. Yoona walked towards Taeyeon, who was hiding behind an enormous tree. She spontaneously placed both of her hands on Taeyeon's shoulders.

"AHH!" shouted Taeyeon, startled by Yoona's touch. Taeyeon who was holding the potion that was given by the royal shaman dropped on the wild floor of earth. The small glass filled with red potion was spilled all over.

Both of the girls immediately bend down to save the broken glass of potion. Yoona was busy gathering the scattered broken pieces whilst Taeyeon took a leaf with large surface area and tried to collect the last remaining potion. As she turned around, she saw Yoona's finger was cut by the broken pieces and blood slowly flow out. It was only a small cut but Taeyeon was worried sick.

"Yoona, are you ok--" Taeyeon was surprised of what she saw in front of her. All her words were stuck in . 

"Unnie." Sunny was about to call Taeyeon but she was stunned too, frozen just like Taeyeon. Seohyun who saw the scene came over but still speechless. 

"Why unnie?" asked Yoona. They were still staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter