Chapter 8

My Lovely Baby Daughter

Anna POV

 

Watching Kyuhyun and the other members walk into the waiting room, I smile to myself thinking how lucky i am, to get a man like Kyuhyun. He's exactly what I've imagine in my ideal man. I'm not a picky person. Just a man who can talk to me like best friends, play with me like kids, argue like husband and wife, protect like siblings and love like soul mates. That's all i ever wanted and God granted my wish.

 

Still with the smile on my face, i turn around and find TaeHyun, the CEO of SPAO watching me. Surprised, I frantically turn to the table where my bag is and start cleaning the camera's lens that Soomi helped me to fetch while we're busy talking. While my hands and eyes are absentmindedly on the camera, my ears and mind are focused on TaeHyun. I can hear his leather shoe tapping closer towards me and from the corners of my eye, can see his hand placing on the table. 

 

"You're close with that Super Junior member?" He asked.

Getting a little nervous unknowingly, I simply answer, "Just alright."

"Are you he's fan?" He continue to question.

"Mm.. Can be counted as one." 

 

I saw him smirk and he begin to slowly distance us.

"You look at him like he is the only person in the room." He commented. 

 

Blushing from realization, I didn't bother to defend myself. It'll make it worse anyway.

 

I turn away, watching the employees on set to preparing the equipment while I get the professional camera ready myself. Taehyun then got himself comfortable on the other chair near the set.

 

After checking everything, I walk into the waiting room. Like it's in my nature, my first instinct is to find Kyuhyun. Easily spotting him on the table playing his computer games, I smile to myself. He'll never change. Remembering what i came in for, i quickly announced.

 

"Everyone, shooting starts now." I announced with a sincere smile and walk out the room.

 


 

One by one, all of them came on set and took stunning pictures professionally without much advise needed from me or Taehyun. Occasionally we would voice out our opinions and they would gladly comply. The shoot went very smoothly. The mood of the set was also very lively. Seeing Super Junior members making fun and joking around with the Girl's Generation members were not surprising at all.

 

Personally, It was very fun and interesting. Between some resting time, I would chat and get to know the people on set. Some Girl's Generation members are very welcoming and friendly, like Sunny, Yoona and Yuri. While the rest of the members, only gets friendly around some company, after they're left alone, they would go silent again. 

 

"Alright! Last frame!" I warned.

 

Heechul, Yoona, Siwon and Yuri pose lively for the last shot before my camera flash brightly.

 

Heechul, being the playful kid, jokingly mess up Yoona's hair before running off, with Yoona quickly chasing closely behind him. 

 

I laugh at the scene and saw Taehyun, shaking his head with a smile on his face as well. 

 

Just in time, Kyuhyun walk up to me, with a bored expression.

 

"Oh, Kyuu. It's finally your turn?" I asked.

"Mm. Waiting was so boring." He answered with a pout.

I laugh at his expression. "Weren't you playing games just now?"

"Hyung made me stop."

"Oh poor thing, I guess you just have to live with it!" 

I laugh at his misery while he just stare at me.

 

Finally, Yuri walk towards us, with a new and matching outfit with Kyuhyun's.

"I'm ready!" She smile to us.

 

We all got into our positions and started shooting. They awkwardly pose side by side, no interacts at all. 

 

"It looks awkward. Go closer." Taehyun advised.

 

They shorten their distance between each other as advised.

 

"You guys are now posing as a couple, how about holding hands?" Taehyun advised. 

 

They look at each other shyly and put their hands together awkwardly.

 

 

With a few more shots, i burst out laughing. "Kyuhyun-shi, You're expression is too stiff! Just imagine Yuri-shi as your girlfriend. For now." I advised, secretly hinting the words "for now".

 

Kyuhyun, getting the hint, smile at my comment and start to relax.

 

"Alright, you're done!" I announced to the awkward couple in front of us.

 

They bow and smile awkwardly to each other and start walking away from each other. 

 

"Good job!" I said as i close the distance between Kyuhyun and I.

"... But playing girlfriend with Yuri is over. You're mine now." I whisper to Kyuhyun with a seductive wink.

 

He laugh out loud before turning away, walking back to the waiting room.

 


 

Hey guys, I know this chapter is really short. But writer's block is killing me!

But next chapter is gonna be longer! I promise!

Anyway! Have you seen MAMA 2012 yesterday?

Congratulations to our Oppas for winning 2 awards home!

Super Junior, BigBang and TroubleMaker were awesome!

If only Heechul and Leeteuk is there...

 

How was the chapter? Good? Bad? Comment!

Subcribe for more! Rate Up if you liked it!

Share to all your Kyuhyun or Super Junior lovers!

Follow my Twitter! @Aff_KyungAe!

I'll see you next week!

- Claire <3