Chapter 3

My Lovely Baby Daughter

 

Anna POV

 

Back in Chapter 2... 

 

 

"Haha! Gotcha!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

I yelp softly and struggle in his arms while laughing. "Kyuhyun!"

He effortlessly lift me up and throw me on the bed. I haven't had time to react and when i did, he is already on top of me smiling like a fool. I tried pushing him away with me but it was a wasted effort.

"You're not going anywhere this time!" He said, sounding ever so y. 

 

"Yah.. Get off me," I said softly, tired from all the laughing.

He ignored me and kiss me on my neck, still hovering on top of me. Giving me soft butterfly kisses.

"Mmm.. Nana, you smell so nice" he said, earning a smile from me.

 

He then proceed to give me wet kisses, which i didn't mind until he started gently. I became a little alarmed, placing my hands to his arms, signalling him to stop. But he was all too focus on my neck. He found my sensitive spot, earning a soft moan that escaped my lips. Hearing that, he start it even harder. 

 

"Kyuu, Stop.." I said, but sounded more like a moan. 

I grab his shoulder, pushing him gently away from me. But when he didn't react to it, i squeeze his shoulder.

"Kyu. Stop." I try again, with a stronger voice than the last one. 

 

He stop immediately. He panted lightly while he stare deep into my eyes, his eyes full of lust. He then distance ourselves, pulling me up into a sitting position and hug me. He rested on my shoulders for awhile. When he finally break the hug, he flash a goofy smile at me and chuckle for a moment.

"What?" I asked.

He then trace my neck with his fingers before laughing to himself. "Ottokke.." he said to himself.

 

Still confused, I got off the bed and walk into the bathroom. Straight away, i can see what he was talking about. My neck had a little patch of red spot, which i guess, is known as a hickey. 

"KYUHYUN!" I yell the moment i saw it.

"I hope you know how to cover that up!" He shout from the room.

"Who caused this?" 

 


 

"Yeobu~" I called out.

"Yeah?" He shouted out from the living room.

"Come!" 

 

I stood there, waiting for him to walk into the room. He then casually stroll in the room.

"Yeah?" He ask me when he stand in front bathroom.

"Can you pass me an oversized shirt from the closet?" I ordered, with my head sticking out the bathroom door while hiding my body behind the door. 

He was about to turn and walk to the closet but he suddenly stop. He turn back to me.

"Take yourself." He said and sit on the bed, as if he is about to watch a good show.

 

I throw my head back in frustration. 

"Yah! Didn't you say we have to leave soon? Hurry! Pass me the shirt, then its your turn to shower!" 

He then took off his shirt and throw it to me. I grab it, too frustrated to be picky. 

I quickly wear the shirt, with just lingerie underneath the shirt, I quickly dry my hair with my towel and walk out the bathroom, settling down in front of my makeup desk and begin to do my stuff.

 

"Nana-ah! Have you seen my towel?" Kyuhyun walk into the room saying.

I thought for awhile "Ah! I sent it for washing. There's extra ones at one of the top shelf."

He got one for himself and went into the bathroom.

 


 

I sit in front of the tv, watching some variety show when kyuhyun walk out the bedroom, finally done preparing. He's wearing a simple shirt with jeans but still rock that outfit. He place his hat, sunglasses and his branded bag on the table, grab his breakfast and join me in front of the television.

 

"Yah, you need make some real food." Kyuhyun complained.

I raise the 100% homemade sandwich in my hand "isn't this food?"

"That's called a snack. I want rice, side dishes and a soup!"

"I don't know how to make them. Plus, I'm still not used to them"

"When in Rome, do what Romans do"

"Right now, you're in my private property." I smile at him.

 

He groaned. Eating the sandwich quietly, he finish it in 3 bites. I watch the entire process of him eating the sandwich which I guess, didn't last for 1 minute. He turn to me the moment he finish and pat his stomach while giving me a suffering look on his face. I stare into his eyes for a moment, wondering. After which, I make my way towards the kitchen, in surrender.

"Ramyun?" I ask while walking.

"Yes please." he quickly answered.

 

After his meal, we left my apartment. We talk while walking towards his Hyundai NF, he open the door for me when we reached and I send him a smile in return. The car ride was full of our usual nonsense talk.

After endless laughing at his joke, i ask "Kyuu, where are we going?"

"We're reaching soon. You'll see."

 


 

*Ottokke - (How/What) should (we/I) do?

*Yeobu - Darling

 


 

Chapter 4 Preview:

"Ah, you must be Nana-shi, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, nice to meet you."

"Yah! Only I can call her Nana!" Kyuhyun shouted from his seat. 

"Oh Nana-shi, you're as pretty as I've imagine." Sungmin comment, obviously ignoring kyuhyun's complains.

 


 

Oh my God! I'm so sorry guys! I'm late for a day!

Forgive me! It was Halloween last night and I totally forgot about updating!

Anyway, Since it's my fault, how can i pay you guys back?

Example; a day earlier for next update or a scene you want to read about. 

Comment and I'll approve if it's possible!

By the way, How was the chapter? Excited for next chapter?

Subscribe to tune in for more!

And, I'm giving my readers a Halloween treat! Click here

I'll hear from all of you for requests!

- Claire <3