Chapter 7

My Lovely Baby Daughter
Anna POV
 
 
Its been two weeks after the dinner with Super Junior and till now I've never met them again, not that i don't want to but Kyuhyun refused to let me go near them. Anyway, its not like its one of the things that is in my priority list so i wasn't really bothered about it. 
 
 
And yeah, I met the "important character" in the group, the almighty Choi Siwon that night. He came a bit later because of his drama and did chat a little with me. The moment i saw him, i realized why the members are surprised that i don't know him and why Kyuhyun has never mention anything about him to me. That boy practically walked out of a comic book! The way he walks, talks or do anything, is so... prince-ish. That word don't exist but you get what i mean! I admit that he's handsome and everything, but i find him a little creepy. He's just sooooo prefect that he's like programmed robot in my eyes, its so inhuman! 
 
 
Kyuhyun didn't seems to know my thoughts of Siwon. Why? Cause he literally became a super glue the moment Siwon step into the restaurant. I mean, before Siwon came, Kyuhyun can be laughing away, at the other side of the table, while the drunk Heechul get a hold of my head in his hands while telling me nonsensical stuff (Something like that). But when Siwon step into the room, Kyuhyun can immediately FLY back where he originally was, which was beside me, like a freakin vampire. After which, Kyuhyun's hands never once leave my waist or the back pocket of my jeans until the we step out of that restaurant. 
 
 
Its quite adorable to watch the protective side of him once in awhile. After all, its always me who goes crazy all the time while watching TV. He had done everything on television. Getting 10 seconds eye contacts, kisses on his cheeks, holding hands on advertisements with hot models and celebrities, you name it! I understand them but I'll still keep an eye out. I'm watching you, Cho Kyuhyun!
 
 
Anyway, both me and Kyuhyun has been a little busy with our own schedules. I have so projects on hand because of the the fall season. It's like all the companies in Korea want to buy me over or something.
 
 
 
I walk out of my closet like a dead zombie after grabbing a random beanie off the shelf and just walk out of the apartment. I walk toward my car at the basement of the building while reading messages sent by my cute boyfriend. 
 
 

 

Cho Kyuhyun 

Nana, Woken up yet? 12.18pm

Cho Kyuhyun

Nana~ What are you doing? Still sleeping? 12.26pm

 


 

I get into the car, start the engine and on the air conditioner before replying him.

 


 

12.29pm I'm going to work now. Where are you~?

Cho Kyuhyun

I'm at the company. Waiting for hyung. 12.30pm

 

12.30pm What schedule do you have? Are you going out of Seoul?

Cho Kyuhyun

I'm not sure yet. I don't think so. Whyy~~? 12.31pm

 

12.32pm  Nothing~ Just want to eat lunch together~

Cho Kyuhyun

You have a free slot in between your schedule? 12.32pm

 

12.33pm I'm not sure too.. I have to meet my assistant first.

Cho Kyuhyun

Alright, Call me when you meet her then. Drive carefully~ 12.34pm

 


 

Finding the location with ease, I parked the car and walk into the studio in the basement. Spotting my assistant, I walk towards her.

 

"Hello Soomi" I greeted informally.

"Oh Unnie! You're here." 

"Mm, What's the event?" 

"Its SPAO. They're releasing their Fall and Winter collection." She explain as she led me to a table in the middle of the room, where an iMac is placed on the right side of the table, taking up most of the space.

 

I nod as i keep my eyes on my phone, checking for important emails. I just put my bag on the table and sit down on a director chair while busy with my phone. Hearing my name being called, I slowly spring up from the chair before turning my attention to the Soomi. 

 

(This is Anna)

 

"Unnie, this is SPAO's representative working with us today." She whispered in my ear.

 

 

(This is the man from SPAO)

 

 

I turn to the man whose dressed up in a suit with a smile and accepted his outstretched hand for a handshake.

 

(Only underlined is in English. The rest is spoken in Korean.)

 

"Indeed the Anna Allen." He speak in English. 

"Yeah. Nice to meet you" I greeted in Korean.

"Oh, You know Korean?" He exclaimed.

"Yeah. It'll be bad if a Korean doesn't know how to speak Korean." 

"I always thought that you didn't know how to speak Korean. Since you're from the States."

"Don't judge a book by its cover." I cheekily commented in English.

 

He send me a genuine smile and a light laugh. "Yes, I wouldn't have known that a petite girl like you, would have awesome projects and works in top magazine and showcases, if i haven't did some research."

"Oh, I'm glad that you did some homework. People who looked down on me for my appearance tend to regret." 

He laugh "I'm glad you finally accepted the offer from our company. I've been very eager to meet you and personally watch the work of Anna Allen."

 

He pass me his name card, Simply with a "Kim Tae Hyun" and a "CEO OF SPAO" printed on it.

 

Out of a sudden, Someone grab hold of my shoulder in the middle of the conversation, making me jump. Turning to the mystery person, mixed emotion rise up within me. 

 

 


(Kyuhyun's face when Anna turn around)

 

 

"Kyuhyun! What are you doing here?" I exclaimed, feeling happy yet a little annoyed that he's ruining my professional image in front of SPAO's CEO. 

"Photoshoot. You're our photographer?" He happily exclaimed.

I nod in return to his question and suddenly the CEO clear his throat. 

 

I then realize that he's still here. "Oh Kyuhyun-ah, this is Kim Tae Hyun-shi, CEO of SPAO." 

"Nice to meet you." he hold his hand out for Kyuhyun. 

"Nice to meet you too." Kyuhyun accepted it and smile to me. 

 

"Excuse me." A man suddenly said. 

We turn our attention to him.

"I'm the manager of SNSD. You're Anna Allen, right? Its a pleasure to meet you."

"Oh. Yes. Me too." I awkwardly answered. 

 

Then out of a sudden, a huge number of girls appear in front of me. 

"Hello! We're SNSD!" 

"Oh, hello." I answer softly, part of me surprised of their loud greeting.

"We heard that you're a famous photographer from the States that won many awards. Its a pleasure to meet you." One of the girl told me in English. 

"Its a pleasure to meet you too."

 

Kyuhyun, obviously surprised, whisper in my ear "Oh, really?"

I giggle softly. "Yah, only you! You are the only one who doesn't know anything about me. Search my name on the internet instead of yours sometimes!" I whisper to him, making him blush and both of us laugh softly to ourselves.

 

The girls watches us silently. 

"Kyuhyun, you two know each other?" One of the girls asked Kyuhyun.

"Oh, We're close." Kyuhyun blandly answered.

They just nod their head, understanding and just went off to the waiting room to do hair and makeup. 

 

"I guess we can have lunch today. I'll see you later."

Kyuhyun whisper in my ears and walk off, leaving me smiling like a fool with the CEO beside me.

 


 

Such a writer's block. A little earlier than i expected.

Anyway, something new, pictures! Like it? It shows you more than i can describe.

So, hows the chapter? A little boring, right? Comment!

Subcribe to tune in!

See you next week!

- Claire <3