Chapter 14

My Lovely Baby Daughter

Anna POV

 

*Vibrate* *Vibrate*

 

I look briefly at my cell phone on my thighs as it vibrate violently before I quickly turn back to road. While the traffic lights turn red, I quickly use the chance to plug my phone to the stereo in the car and answer the call.

 

"Hello?" 

"Anna-shi, Where are you?" The voice immediately asked.

"I'm sorry but may I know who I'm speaking to?"

"Ahh, This is Sungmin. Where are you at now?"

"Ohh Sungmin Oppa. Now.. I'm driving home."

"Do you know about our concert's afterparty?" 

"Yes, Leeteuk-shi told me about it. He told me to go home and dress up before meeting you guys there."

"You have to come! Alright? Then, we'll see you there!" 

"Neh (Yes). See you later Oppa!" 

 

With that, he hang up the phone. With a swift movement, I disconnect the connector out of the stereo to stop the annoying beeping noise after phone calls. 

 

Even though Jason oppa offered to drive me home, I couldn't ride with him. I can't just leave my car at the concert venue.. So in my own comfort of my car, I drive back home in silence. I used to play songs or listen to the radio when I'm driving but I dare not right now. Especially this timing, which is late evening, on the highway. Have you heard of the accidents that happen on roads? Even though so many accidents that left deep impact on the Korean society, like the death of LeeSeungKyu (actor), almost losing Lee Min Ho and of course, Kyuhyun and members of super junior, but Korean society still remains to drive dangerously on the road. I don't understand why.. 

 

Shaking all these scary and boring thoughts out of my head, I begin to switch to something useful to think of.

 

Alright. It is 10.36pm right now, Korea time. The given meeting time is 12pm at The Arctic Club at Gangnam. From my apartment to Gangnam, it's only about a 10 - 15 minute drive. So.. Do the math... I have about probably a hour to dress up. Hm.. Acceptable.

 

I steer the car out of the busy highway and follow the familiar road ahead of me. With just a few moments, I finally reach my destination. Home. Knowing that I still need the car later on, I simply park the car on an empty lot, not bothering to park it in the basement. After I switch off the engines of the car, I slowly take my own sweet time to get out of the car, knowing the amount of time i have before the meeting time with Super Junior.

 

Hmm.. Dress up? 

 

 


 

"Hello?"

"ANNA-SHI! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU REACHING SOON?" Probably about 4 different voices screamed.

I wince. "Ah! Guys, one by one! My ears.."

 

I wait for a few moments, listening to them argue over who to answer.

 

Finally, one person gets the phone and answer it.

 

"Anna-shi!"

I recognize the voice, that i occasionally listen to. The famous DJ.

"Eunhyuk Oppa." I answered.

"Oh! Where are you?" He asked comfortably.

"Just another junction and I'll reach. It's only 11.45pm, oppa." I stated.

"I know, but we want to give Kyuhyun a surprise, so you'll have to come soon!" 

"Surprise? What surprise?"

"You! Of course!"

"Leeteuk-shi didn't tell Kyuhyun? What if he didn't want me there?"

"Ae.. There's so many of us! We'll be here for you even if he doesn't want you!"

"Thanks.. That's.. nice to know." I answered, a little hint of sarcasm in it.

"We're be waiting outside for you!" They ended the call with that. 

 

 


 

 

*Beep Beep*

 

I double check the lock as I pull on the handle once again. After making sure the car door didn't open, I put the car keys into my matching black clutch and carefully make my way towards the Arctic club. It's been a long time since i wear something as such.. Dress, Heels and all these.. I don't hate the dresses and all.. I like them actually. It's just that I don't have any occasion to wear them to. Speaking of which, I absolutely love this red dress I'm wearing right now! It hugs my figure and stop just somewhere around my thighs.

 

I'm pretty sure Kyuhyun isn't aware of such image that I possess. Compared to all the messy buns and t-shirts that he got used to seeing me with, I'm pretty sure this is a surprise alright. 

 

With that thought, I giggle to myself and quicken my pace towards the elevator lobby.

 

Once in the empty elevator by myself, I press the button that reads '25th' with a small caption of 'The Arctic Club' below it while I made a mentel note to myself that I parked my car in basement level 2, just a few cars away from SuperJunior's personal cars, crew vans and Kyuhyun's car. The elevator ride didn't took long in my opinion.. Maybe I was too busy checking my outfit through the elevator door's reflection. 

 

With unknown confidence, I step out once the elevator door open. As promised, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Donghae can be seen leaning against the wall chatting to each other near the entrance, behind 2 big muscle guys who are dressed fully in black and have their arms crossed in front of them. I slowly approach the two big guys and stare at them. 

 

"Can I help you, miss?" One of the guard questioned with his low deep voice.

"I'm meeting someone in there." 

"I'm afraid this is an private party tonight. You have to be in, if you are invited."

 

"OPPA!" I yell over the pounding music, hoping they'll hear me. 

Sure enough, Sungmin turn around and his eyes meet mine. I give him a simple wave and his jaw drop. 

 

"Anna?" He mouthed. He probably said it but It couldn't hear it over the music.

I nod and smile at him.

He take his time to walk over and tap the guard's shoulders. They immediately move out of the way.

 

"Anna? Is that you? You look stunning!" He exclaimed.

"Thank you." I shyly said. 

 

He then lead me by my shoulders to where Eunhyuk and Donghae is standing at, laughing and goofing around while they bob their heads to the pounding music. 

 

Once we are close enough, I bow to the duo as I greet them, but I doubt they heard it.

 

"Oh? Who is this?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Maknae's girlfriend!" Sungmin reminded.

"Anna-shi? Really? Oh my, you look beautiful!" He commented.

I bow slightly in reply, saving my voice from unnecessary shouting. 

"Where's Kyuhyun?" I asked Sungmin, by his ear.

 

He smile and point to the bar at the other end of the room, where Kyuhyun and Siwon can be seen sitting there, whereas everyone else is dancing on the dance floor or happily playing games at the table nearby. Wow is this all of the crews? There is lesser people than I thought there will be.. Without a huge number of people in the place, the area looks much more emptier.

 

Eunhyuk then quickly pull me by my arms towards the outcasted members by the bar. They look really engrossed in their conversation and serious. Sungmin and Donghae then run up to them and smack their shoulders to get their attention. They then point their fingers towards me, as I walk there with Eunhyuk still dragging me along.

 

Both Kyuhyun and Siwon turn towards me, stopping their conversation. I focus my eyes on Kyuhyun, looking for any reaction from him. But... He swiftly turn his eyes back to the bar.

 

Is he still sulky over a little friendly kiss between childhood friends? I can't believe it.

 

Siwon, however, stare at me for a longer time than expected.

 

"You.. look very very familiar." Siwon pointed out. 

"Yah, can't you recognize her? Maknae yogachingu (girlfriend) eejana!" Donghae shout into Siwon's ear, making him wince.

 

Kyuhyun turn his eyes back to me the moment Donghae mention my name. With another good look, he then stand up from the stool and walk towards me. 

 

"Anna? What are you doing here? I thought you just left after the concert!" He naturally wrap my hands into his as he asked as a hint of a smile appear on his face.

"Leeteu.." 

"ANNA!" A yell interrupted.

 

Both of us turn and see Jason come running. 

"Anna! I was waiting for you! Look at you, you're so beautiful!" Jason exclaimed happily.

"Jason.. I thought you said you're going back.."

"SooMan-hyung called me again after that, he apologized and said he want to buy me a drink. So, here i am. I was hoping you'll come and accompany me soon!" With that, he throw his arms around me, not bothering about the people around us.

 

Kyuhyun let go of my hands the moment Jason encase me in a hug and I immediately feel disappointed and a little guilty. The hint of happiness on Kyuhyun's face couldn't be found any longer. He then walk away from the group and straight away head his way for the entrance.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah!" I shouted for him.

I gently push Jason away and run after Kyuhyun, but my killer heels wasn't helping at all. 

 

"Anna! Wait!" Jason catch my arms and hold me back.

"Jason! Let's talk another time! I have to find Kyuhyun first!" I explain to him quickly.

"Wait. You don't have to." He continue holding onto me.

 

What he said stopped me in my tracks.

 

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Look Anna, I know this is sudden. But... if that's the way Kyuhyun treats you, you should forget about him."

"What are you trying to say, Jason?!" I snapped.

"Anna.. Look.. I'm not kidding when I say I can treat you better. I can provide you more than he can ever give. He's an idol! After his career ends, what is he going to do for you? Anna, I've known you from the day that you were born!

"Jason, let go. I want to look for Kyuhyun."

 

"Let go. The lady said so." Siwon suddenly grab his hand.

 

Jason turn to Siwon. Siwon showing no emotions at all. 

 

"You should respect her decision." Siwon said with the deepest tone I ever heard from him.

 

With that, Jason let go. Without any hesitation, I mindlessly try to run out to look for Kyuhyun. Once outside the club, my mind then realized. How in the world can i find him?! 

 

But Looks like Luck is standing at my side, the elevator came just in time. 

 


 

I quickly went for the carpark as I remembered that Kyuhyun's car was present where I parked mine. Thank god for making that mental note. I rush out once the elevator door open with a "ting", hoping to at least see him.. but I was far too late. His car was already gone.

 

"Ah! Where on earth do i go now?!" I scream frustratingly to myself.

 

My cell phone then ring, like it's on cue. I quickly fish the phone out, hoping it would be Kyuhyun.

 

But disappointment once again filled me as Jason's name popped up. AH! WHAT DOES HE WANT THIS TIME! All i want to do right now is throw my phone against the wall. Now.. Korean drama don't look as exaggerated to me anymore. 

I walk towards my car, no point of returning back to the club when my boyfriend isn't there and there is a man I'm currently pissed off with right now.

But after I settle down into the comfort of my car, curiously got to me. I open up the awaiting message.

 


Jason

It's Sungmin here. Kyuhyun texted Leeteuk saying he's going back the dorm.
We live at Gwangjingu, the StarCity Apartment.
 lives at the 11th floor, #02-13. Password is *******. The last room to your right.We'll stay at the hotel Sajangnim arranged for us. To avoid the fans and all.. (There are drunkards among us ^^)Hope you sort things with kyuhyun! Fighting! 12.10am


 

I smile. These guys. They must've doted on Kyuhyun a lot.. They're so willing to help me, even though they see Jason hugging me and all. I'm glad they didn't misunderstand or see me wrongly. Or did they? Urgh! It's all because of Jason! ... Wait a minute. This should be what i should be thinking right now! I should be thinking about Kyuhyun! He must've misunderstand something!  Ah! I haven't explain to him about Jason! Oh my.. Am i dumb or what?!

 

I quickly switch on the engine and within just a few moments, I'm already out of the basement, rushing towards THE Super Junior Dorm!

 


Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHO KYUHYUN!!
Click here to view another of my usual season message! (and photo spam)

Sorry I couldn't update in time. Wanted to update on 3 Feb which is yesterday but just realize I'm too late.

It's 2am here in my time, for your information..

Don't expect much from this chapter... I rush it out. Obviously.

Anyway, thank you to those who comment very frequently! I saw them all!

 

To @natnatfug, I'm sorry it's so slow pace! Some of the minor stuff is crucial to the story.. The beginning of the is starting anyway. Bear with me! and thanks for understanding why I couldn't update on time.

To @Heechullover26, Thanks for commenting every time! I'm happy that there is loyal commentors! High five!

 

I wanted to add a additional scene to this chapter but I'm afraid long chapters will bore you..

Will long chapters bore you? Tell me about it!

Comment, Subscribe or Rate Up!

- Claire <3

 

-Side note-

Underline for English conversations

Click at colored sentences for photo link (for more visual people)

Don't forget these!