Chapter 16

My Lovely Baby Daughter

Kyuhyun POV

 

I laugh softly to myself as I step out the room. Once I'm fully outside the room, the door slam shut in my face and the door lock click immediately after. A smile found it way up onto my face but I try my best to hide it. I know that I'm the center of attention for today. For obvious reasons. But, you know what? I'm just going to pretend nothing happen and get through it. 

 

I walk into the living room with the loudest yawn I've ever had in my life. Immediately, I can feel like a thousand laser beams pointing onto my back, following me as I cross the room and into the kitchen. I continue my act, taking my portion of breakfast with me before going out the living room again. I wisely choose the couch, away from the small dinning table, where the crowd always surround whenever there's food around.

But today, everyone seems a little off. Nobody is shouting or arguing about food. Or about some girl group. Or football. Or games.

Instead, today, they're all like... Paintings. No sound or movement. But, you have a extremely strange feeling that it's watching you. 

 

Feeling the incredibly unfamiliar silence in this place, I peek at them with the corner of my eye.

 

Yupp! They're watching me, alright. They're not just looking. Studying, is a good word to express it. All of them have suspicion and wonder written across their faces. All expect Sungmin. He's hiding behind the group while he covers his face with his hands but it doesn't hide the fact that he's turning into a peach, while the grin on his face is too wide to contain.

 

"What's with everyone today?" I asked, already aware of the answer to my question. 

 

All of them change their expression so fast and organized that I almost laugh. Their wonders and suspicions changed into annoyance in just a fraction of a time. No doubts why we're a group. Teamwork!

 

"I'm so disappointed in you, Kyuhyun." Siwon said as he give a disapproving look. 

Huh? What? 

"Did you at least hear her out? You mistaken everything, you know that?" He continued.

What is he talking about? I look at Donghae and Eunhyuk, they had disapproving looks as well. 

"Wait. What?" I said in total confusion. 

"She's not cheating on you. I understand what they're talking about last night. And, Anna has no interest for him."

"Siwon-ah, I know." I stated in a matter of fact tone. 

"Then, why do you have to cheat on her?" He questioned accusingly. 

 

Cheat? Huh? What? Me? I slowly process everything inside my head. Me. Cheating. On who? Anna?

But after everything clicks into place, someone suddenly start laughing like he inhaled too much laughing gas. Oh, wait no. That's me. 

 

"Cheat? What?" I laugh tiredly as I pant lightly, out of breath. 

 

I quickly rise up to my feet, abandoning my breakfast at the coffee table as I confidently walk back to the direction of my room.

I knock on the door a few times. "Yah, it's me. Open up." I said, loud enough for the living room to hear.

She open a small gap as she peek through the space. "What!" She whisper-yelled.

I push the door open with little force, hitting her on her head. She wince as she back off away from the door, giving me the chance to open it. She's already dressed in my t-shirt and a safety pants that she wore beneath her dress yesterday. Her hair is in a high messy top bun, but she looks nice. Presentable. 

I quickly grab onto both of her hands as I smile brightly to her. 

"What do you want, Kyuhyun? Close the door!" She yelled softly. 

"Come out." I said as I tug her hands.

"NOO! I WILL DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT!" 

"No you won't." 

"Yes I will! I still can't believe we got caught by all of your members! AHHHH! So embarrassing!!"  

"Oh god.. just come, will you?"

"NOO! MAKE ME!"

 

Make me? Hahah, you're gonna regret saying that. With a wicked grin, I start pulling her out the room. She immediately turn into defensive mode as she struggle and pull, trying to free her hands. But can you see the size of this girl? Just lift her up and throw her onto my back, and she'll be powerless. Oh, that's appealing! Wait, no.. I don't want to please the room filled with men with the picture of my girlfriend's beautiful . 

While she continue to struggle and pull, I wait patiently for her energy to run out so i can pull her out. But there's a problem... I have not much patience. When I got bored, I ignore her struggles and start dragging her out the door. The slippers she's wearing is a big help. She yelp loudly as I neared the end of the corridor and then, resign to her fate as she hide her face behind my shoulder. With a smile on my face, I drag her to the middle of the room, before setting her hands free. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." She greet shyly as she hang her head low in embarrassment.

 

I turn to Siwon with a smirk. He look somehow relived and proud. The rest just look amused as they watch Anna's face turn red. 

 

"Anna, go get some breakfast. Make yourself comfortable." Leeteuk finally said, an appreciated attempt to cool the flushed faced Anna.

"Neh!" She answered before sprinting clumsily into the kitchen, with her hands and feet out of sync. 

 

I chuckle as I leisurely walk back to the couch and pick up my breakfast. 

 

What an interesting morninggg~

 


 

Pretty short update.. I'm sorry!

I don't wanna give any excuses anymore! I'm a jerkkkkk!!!

MURDER ME!!

I'm kidding. Please don't. Hahaha.

 

By the way, I'M NOT ON HIATUS!

Please don't run my lovingly subscribers! Come, let me love youuu!!

You guys are so adorable~

 

Subscribe. Rate Up. Comment!

Add me as a friend, as well!!

- Clairee