Chapter 13

My Lovely Baby Daughter

Anna POV

 

As I stand in front of the closed door of Super Junior's waiting room, i feel all the anger rise up my head. Even though i know Kyuhyun is just being a overprotective from his hyungs's beastly changing habits, I don't understand why does he have to do it this way. Don't he understand the feeling of getting kicked out of the room and have the door slam into your face by your lover? Apparently not.

 

I sometimes question my place in his heart. He occasionally says that three 8 lettered words, but by the way he would treat me sometimes.. No doubt it would have me questioning. He could be lovingly cuddling with you for a second, the next second, acting like you're nothing but air. He could be screaming for your attention a second, but ignoring you for the next second. 

 

"Yah Babo! (Cute way of calling someone stupid)

 

I turn around, finding Jason with a smirk on his face. But right now, I'm not really in the best mood to go all hugs and kisses. 

 

"Hey." I said sourly.

"It's no surprise seeing you here.. What's with that face?" He questioned.

 

I scoffed as I walk to the wall just in front of the waiting room and lean on it. 

 

"I got kicked out. Again."

He laugh. "You did something wrong, didn't you? I told you many times to be careful! Does Kyuhyun know about you getting kicked out?"

 

Yupp, Jason and I text each other everyday ever since that day and he's been being a big brother again with all that nagging. But i don't really mind, I like it actually.. since I kinda miss his nagging. Wait, that's not the point!

 

"Yeah, how can he not know, when he's the one that kick me out." My words came out harsher than I meant it to be.

"Ouchh.. Why?"

"He's just being immature and inconsiderate." 

"You sure he's treating you right like what you told me? Cause I'm sure i can do better than that!" 

I laugh. "Are you flirting with me right now?" 

"You can see it as anything you wish." He smirked.

 

Then the door open and Kyuhyun come out nicely dressed in a white suit for the concert, looking y and hot but I'm not going to drool over him right now.

 

"You-" Kyuhyun stopped in mid sentence.

 

"What?" I answered, expecting him to apologize or something.

 

"You.. CEO of SPAO! Hello! What brings you here?" Kyuhyun walk towards us, but not to me. 

 

So... He's ignoring my presence now? After he slam the door to my face? I was about to burst into anger and scream cuss words at Kyuhyun, when i feel Jason gently squeezes my shoulder comfortingly and pull me to his side. And that, finally got Kyuhyun's attention.

 

"Oh I came with SooMan-hyung. But he just left." Jason answered with his most relaxed tone, as if he didn't realized Kyuhyun's death glare.

"Oh.. So you're gonna go without watching our concert?" Kyuhyun asked casaully, but i can sense the words of 'Go Away' in between his words.

"Of course I'm not missing it, Don't worry, I'll be watching you guys with Anna." He planted a kiss on my cheeks after he said to Kyuhyun. 

 

I watch Kyuhyun as his stare turn cold. I know kisses is a huge thing in Korea and it impact Kyuhyun a lot but I'm not going to do anything about it. He ignored my presence, so why should I notice his?

 

"Then I think you two better start making your way to your seats. The concert is about to start." Kyuhyun said, without a single tiny bit of liveliness left in his tone.

 

"We will do! We're be watching! Fighting!" Jason said to him, before turning me to face him.

 

"Yah Anna-yah, why is your clothes wet?" He asked, with Kyuhyun still in front of us.

 

Without me saying anything further, he remove his suit, leaving him in his dress shirt as he put his suit over my shoulders.

 

"You will get sick. You know that? Come on, let's go." Jason smile warmly to me, before leading me out of there by my waist, with Kyuhyun watching us.

 


 

"WOAHHHHHHHH!"

"WOTWOTWOTWOTWOTWOT!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" 

 

The members of super junior scream crazily as they run into backstage with their shirt drenched with sweat, yet still looking gorgeous. I stand beside Jason outside their dressing room clapping my hands along with the entire crew of people. I came here as soon as they start waving goodbye to everyone, little did i know that there's an encore stage.. I smile brightly to everyone of them as I congratulate them for such a successful concert. They were so freaking cooooool! I was shocked that the fact that I've been within a metre range with all of the members.. I'm SO LUCKY! Hehehehe!

 

"You guys was so cool out there! Great show!" I exclaimed with a thumbs up to Donghae and Eunhyuk as they approach me.

"Thank you!" They both said in unison with a weird knowing look.

 

"Anna-yah, Did you and Kyuhyun fought?" Eunhyuk asked with a cheeky smile.

"Oh?" I responded.

 

"Kyuhyun was in a bad mood." Donghae simply stated with a cheeky smile as well.

"We didn't."

 

I didn't lie. We didn't fought. We didn't even argue. How can it be count as one? Anyway, it doesn't matter anymoreee~ I had known better than the fact he's just a big baby and "people's feelings" are words that are not in his dictionary. I throw that out the window the moment Kyuhyun step up for his solo stage. All I feel at that moment was thankfulness. Thank god for sending him into my life. Kekeke!

 

"Aeeeee~ Don't lie! Kyuhyun was obviously upset!" Eunhyuk pressed on.

 

Donghae's smile suddenly grow huge as his eyes jump from mine to Jason's.

 

"It can't be..." Donghae said in a teasing tone.

"What what what?" Eunhyuk bounced up and down on his heels in excitement.

"Could it be that Kyuhyun's... (jealous)?" Donghae whispered the last part to Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk follow Donghae's eyes towards the two of us, standing before them filled with confusion.

 

And just like that, the both of them throw into fits of laughter, before running off hitting each other's shoulder.

 

".... What?" I said in confusion, missing the last part of what Donghae said.

"I have no idea.." Jason replied.

 

"Anna-shi!" 

I quickly turn my head around, finding the leader walking towards us.

 

"Oh Leeteuk oppa, Great Show! You've worked hard! It was awesome!" I praised.

"Thanks! By the way, we're heading to the after party later on. You coming?" 

"You have to ask Kyuhyun that.. If he's okay with me going."

"Aaeeeeee, What's the need of that? Just come, alright! We're leaving around 11pm. Let's meet up at The Arctic Club at 12pm! Just head home now and dress up nicely!" Leeteuk ordered and walked off.

 

I watch Leeteuk walk away before turning to Jason. 

 

"Should I bring you home then?" Jason suggested, still with a confused expression, just like i am.

 

 


 

This chapter probably has more than 10 mistakes... I'm so ashamed!

I know it's lame, and very late (update)... I dragged the update for about 2 weeks..

I'm sorry! I don't want to rant here but if you want to know what I'm up to recently, just click here.

I'll try my best to update on time! Next chapter is gonna be awesome!

Don't give up on me, guys! 

Comment! Subscribe! Rate Up!

- Claire..