Chapter 1

My Lovely Baby Daughter

 

Anna POV

 

I punch in the password to my apartment and place my thumb on the fingerprint scanner. When the door click open, i lazily walk into my apartment, before shutting the door close. I immediately drop my body onto the little couch after placing my DSLR camera carefully on the coffee table. 

 
My apartment is simple yet modern. Although the place is small, everything is amazing. The entire building have a lobby of its own and a restaurant directly connected to the lobby. It's easily misunderstood as a hotel by the architecture of the building, but it's actually just a A class apartment building. Most importantly, there is top security here. No unauthorized people can enter and the glasses are all tinted. 
 
Because of that feature, of course It would attract celebrities to stay. I'll seen quite a number of celebrities here.. Some, even brought their girlfriends/boyfriend here. Who? I can't name them, but all i can say is that they are really top stars. I've even worked with them before. The weird thing is, they've never once warned or threaten me not to expose them. Not sure why, but my guess is, maybe they know the secret I'm keeping as well. 
 
I've been a well known photographer for years in the States and had been constantly working on stressful but high paying jobs with top magazines and top models in the industry. But after realizing that money and fame ain't worth everything in life, i quit the job and came to Korea, the birthplace of my deceased mother.
 
 
"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby"
 
 
The ringtone of my phone woke me up from the verge of falling asleep. I jolt up, quickly reach for my phone in my pocket and answer the call without looking at the caller.
 
 
"Hello?" I sleepily answered.
 
The caller chuckle before answering, "Hey Nana, you're sleeping already?"
 
I realize the caller almost immediately. My childish yet sweet boyfriend.
 
 
 
"Kyuuuuu! You're back? When?" I squealed.
 
"Awhile ago. I just reach home."
 
"Oh, you must be tired right now."
 
"I'm okay, you gave me energy with your bed voice."
 
"Yah! Don't tease me! I was about to fall asleep when you called. But I'm glad you did, I missed you!"
 
"Me too. What made you so tired?"
 
"Outdoor photo shoot for the summer collection. It lasted all day in the hot weather."
 
"What is it about? Bikinis? Do they offer sponsorships to photographers too?"
 
"I wish. But sadly, they only give sponsorships to celebrities.."
 
"That's too bad. I was hoping to see you in one."
 
"Maybe you should ask for one yourself. I bet they would be more than happy to provide you with Bikinis."
 
"You know what? That's a great idea! Eunhyuk can wear that on the next concert!"
 
 
We both laugh with our endless nonsense. I love how we seems to be comfortable with each other all the time.
 
Yes, the famous Cho KyuHyun from Super Junior is secretly my boyfriend for months now. We had never told anyone, even the other SuperJunior members, except Sungmin, who shares a room with him. Not that we wanted to hide it from them, it's just that Kyuhyun had never brought it up to his Hyungs although he said that they seems to know about it.
 
We continue talking about everything that happened when he's abroad for Super Junior's concert. I love hearing all about them. The crazy stuff the fans do, the funny things that the members do, the weirdest things that they would receive from fans. It's a complete different world from mine, which made it so interesting.
 
 
"It is really interesting there, I'll definitely bring you there next time." Kyuhyun exclaimed.
 
"but i have to see my schedule first though."
 
"Yah!"
 
 
I laugh at his reaction "I'm just joking, baby. I'll definitely go."
 
"I still remember the time that you missed the last performance of Sorry Sorry!"
 
 
I laugh even harder. I have no idea why people gave him thousands of nicknames but ChildishKyu has never turned up.
 
 
"Okay, I promise I'll go to your No Other performance. Even if I'm going to have a photo shoot with the American President."
 
"I'll drag you there with my bare hands."
 
I laugh endlessly at his childish remarks. Maybe to some girls, childishness in a guy may be a flaw but to me, Kyuhyun is the most perfect and adorable person ever. I love him, just the way he is.
 
"I love you so much, my Kyuhyunnie."
 
"I have no idea where that came from but, I love you too Nana."
 
 
I smile shyly to myself. "My darling must be drained. Better go get some rest."
 
"Sleep well, Nana. When i find out my schedule tomorrow I'll text you. You better make time for me!"
 
I giggle. "Okay. Good night, Sleep well."
 
"Bye!"
 
 
I ended the call, smiling to it even though Kyuhyun wasn't on the line anymore. I don't feel empty any longer, as i know my boyfriend is back, safe and sound. I wish that I'll get to meet him soon. I really missed him.
 

Finally, unwillingly tearing my thoughts apart, I went for a shower and got ready for bed.

 


 

Please comment on what you feel on this chapter!

I hope you enjoyed it!

See you next week!

- Claire <3