Chapter 2

My Lovely Baby Daughter

 

Anna POV

 

I woke up to the blinding rays of the sunlight shining into the windows. I groan softly and I felt the pressure around my body increase. I ignore it and try to sit up. When I succeeded, i turn to the man beside me. I hide the smile that threaten to show and softly trace his face. He stirred, and finally slowly peek open his eyes.

 

"Good morning yeobo." I greeted. 

"Na.. Na.. " he said while half asleep. 

 

I try to pull myself out of his strong hold but failed. I turn to him, watching him smirking with his eyes closed. I glare at him but it is no use, since his eyes are closed.

 

Oh.. Challenge accepted.

 

I move closer towards him and put my right knee to the left side of his waist when i got closer to sort of straddle him. He smile widely at my movements but his eyes remained closed. I kiss him gently on the cheeks before kissing my way towards his lips. He smile with my lips still in contact with his. When I deepen the kiss and felt his hand slowly remove around my body to hold my waist, i casually stood up, jump off the bed and walk out the room, leaving Kyuhyun with his mouth half open from an intimidate kiss and a shocked expression.

I laugh quietly to myself when I reached the kitchen. The face on kyuhyun's face were priceless. I calm myself down before making the big boy's juice and some toast.

While the bread is still in the toaster, I walk back into the room to have my teeth brushed. Kyuhyun was still sitting on the bed with his hair sticking out from every direction, staring blankly at the bedsheets. Daydreaming probably. But the moment i came into his view, he look up and send daggers into my back while i quickly walk pass him and into the bathroom as quickly as possible and shutting the door behind me. 

I giggle again. Maybe hanging out with Kyuhyun all the time influenced my inner evilness. But I'll admit, Trolling is so much fun. Maybe thats why he likes to troll his hyungs all the time.

I was drying my face with a towel after i finish brushing my teeth when i felt a pair of arms around my waist. 

 

"Haha! Gotcha!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

I yelp softly and struggle in his arms while laughing. "Kyuhyun!"

He effortlessly lift me up and throw me on the bed. I haven't had time to react and when i did, he is already on top of me smiling like a fool. I tried pushing him away with me but it was a wasted effort.

"You're not going anywhere this time!" He said, sounding ever so y. 

 

 

 

You might be wondering.. why did i fall asleep in MY apartment but woke up with my boyfriend next to me? Simple.

 

 

 

"ANNA! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! HURRY!"

I quickly jolt up, finding my boyfriend in front of me with a panicked expression.

I quickly hold his face in my hands gently, trying to comfort him. "What happened?"

 

"I'm hungry."

 

I stare deep into his eyes for a moment, trying to get the words into my head. When i realize i was just trolled, I drop my body back on the bed and ignored him.

"Nanaaaaaa! Don't you care when your boyfriend is here, about to starve to death?"

"Trust me, you'll live." 

"Nanaaaaaa!" He continue shaking me up.

 

When i got frustrated, i got myself up once again. I look at his smiley face and glare at him. 

"Lets go eat!" Kyuhyun excitedly exclaimed.

I look to the clock and it reads 1.32am.

"Kyuu, don't you know you'll get fat if you eat at this timing? Don't you hate dieting?" I said, trying to use the "fat" talk with him so that he'll give up and go to bed. 

"I don't care." 

 

I signed before getting off the bed, brush my hair, got a cardigan and a hat, not bothering to put any makeup and followed the hyper Kyuhyun down to the lobby where is 24-hour restaurant is. He sat down quickly at the table at the corner, pull his hat down and pretended to be busy with his phone, as the restaurant is a public one. I pull out my phone too, conversing with him on KaKaoTalk, as he want to avoid letting people realize its him by his voice. I got used to it, whenever we're outside together, we'll always converse like this.

 


Cho Kyuhyun

I want Ramyun and KimBap! 1.45am

1.46am That's all? Didn't you say you were hungry?

Cho Kyuhyun

Actually, not really.. 1.46am


 

I swear this kid is looking for death. I was about to struggle him when the waiteress came.

 

"Hi, what do you like?" The waiteress asked, obviously unaware of the famous Idol sitting here.

"One Ramyun and One KimBap, please." I ordered. 

She wrote down on her notepad and walk away.

 

Kyuhyun lift his head up, smirking to me. Very happy that he woke his tired girlfriend up to drag her down the restaurant because he isn't that hungry. 

I look at him and whisper. "If you'll wake me up because of this again, I'll remove your hand print from the identification system"

He smile charmingly before turning his attention to his phone, playing some game. I just sat there, watching him play his game. Even though we're the same age, It seems like I'm the mature one in this relationship while he's the opposite. The immature one. Fits him perfectly.

Without any instructions needed, he immediately stop his game when the food arrived. He quickly tugged in. And like always, he finish it not long after. I'll never understand how guys can eat this fast. 

After paying, both of us return to my apartment. While i put my hat and my cardigan back into the closet, Kyuhyun changed his clothes. Yes, he have he's own drawer in my closet. I was already back in bed when he walk out with just a shirt and boxers on and he joined me in bed. 

 

"Sleep well, Nana."

 


 

Well I hope no one got confused that the bottom half

of the chapter is a flashback of how Kyuhyun

ended up in Anna's apartment.

Okay..

What so you guys think about the weekly update system?

Please comment on what you feel on this chapter!

Hope you enjoyed it.

See you next week!

- Claire <3