Chapter 10

My Lovely Baby Daughter

Anna Pov

 

Ringggggg~~! Ringggggggg~!

 

I heard myself groaned and felt my hands smashing the alarm, trying to turn it off, like it have a mind of its own. As silent engulfed the room once again, I let my mind drift back into dreamland as drop my head and close my eyes. After to what seems like 5 minutes, I force my eyes open once again. Taking in the view of the same old room, I then shut my eyes close and turn my body around to a much more comfortable position. Allowing my hand to move to where it find comfort from, I then realize the empty and cold spot beside me. Trying to confirm my findings, I then willingly open my eyes. 

 

An un-made bed, with a small pink note sitting on top of the messy bed sheets. 

 

Anna, I'm late for my flight. Got to go! Take care

 

From the messy writings, he sure must be in a hurry.. Alright, I'll believe that. But, just in case he's hiding in the corner of the apartment, I'll just bring this rolled up magazine around with me. 

 

I then sit up from the bed and take the magazine from the bedside table with me. I yawn as i rub my eyes with my right hand, hiding the magazine behind my back using the left. I walk around the apartment, trying to peek at some corners where i can find Kyuhyun, probably giggling behind the curtains or something. But disappointment soon dawn upon me as I feel the empty feeling around the apartment. I guess he really ain't here.. Looking at the clock, i then double confirmed my feelings. It's already 2 in the afternoon, he really might be at work. 

 

After freshening up and making some breakfast for myself, I launch the new rising trend, "Twitter" app. Scrolling down and reading Ryeowook's tweet this morning, without a doubt, I'm sure that he's on a plane or probably at some country, at this moment right now. He literally showed up in the picture, smiling beside Ryeowook on the plane seats, what more can i say? 

 

I signed. This also means I'm spending tonight, most likely tomorrow and the day after alone... Yearning isn't my kind of thing. But whenever i got used to Kyuhyun hanging around too often, I would feel incredibly empty when he suddenly leave. Should we start rising a pet?

 

Looking around the living room, i signed even louder this time. Now that my entertainer is absent, what am i suppose to do? How did he come up with so much entertaining stuff to do every time? There was once when we were bored, so we decided to find videos of super junior on Youtube. He then start to play around with the pause and play button, making the member's face pause at every frame. We were cracking up so bad, that both of us were rolling on the floor. He even took snapshots of the most hilarious ones and showed his hyungs.

 

Argh! I miss him already.. 

 

Trying to keep myself engaged in something, I then walk into the room and make the bed. After which i settle down at the perfectly made bed, wondering what to do next. Landing my bored eyes at the closet door, an idea popped up my mind. Shopping! Yes! it's been like.. a week since i last shopped. I'm running out of clothes! I have to get some!

 

Quickly taking a shower and dressing up myself in a simple shorts and sweater. After being done with my everyday makeup, I take my newly brought leopard backpack, a beanie and a sunglass, I start to make my way out. 

 

"Ah~! Such a great day!" I told myself as I exit the building. 

 

"Anna-shi." 

 

Hearing my name being called out, I turn around.

 

Sitting at the building's railing was a young punk, wearing a casual jeans and shirt with a hoodie jacket outside and a beanie, staring right at me.

 

Looking around the place, I search for someone else but there is only the two of us. 

 

"What are you looking for?" The young punk called out.

 

Looking behind me, i search again.

 

"What are you looking for?" He called out again.

"Are you talking to me?" 

"Do i look crazy enough to talk to walls?"

"You do."

 

He's expression instantly change from a bored, to a annoyed one. He jumped down from the railing and walk towards me.

 

"Yah, punk. I don't have time." I said as i start to walk away.

"Don't you remember me, Miss Anna?" He said, in English.

"Who are you?" I turn back to him, surprised that he knows my name.

"We met last week. At a photoshoot." He answered.

 

I close up our distance and look at his feature closely. Hmm, good looking.. Very familiar.. But i can't put a name to it.

 

"I don't remember doing any ulzzang photoshoots."

"I don't model. I order."

 

From his pocket, he pull out a familiar card and pass it to me. 

 

"TaeHyun? Ah! The CEO of SPAO. I remember now. What are you doing here?"

He smirked. "I had no schedule on hand for today. So I came looking for you, to play."

"Play?" I asked, a little offended.

"Oh, you know, play. And hang around?" He smirked.

 

I scoffed. After returning the name card back to its owner, I turn around and start to make my way towards my car.

 

"Wait up, Anna-shi! You're just going to leave like that?" He run to catch up with me, grab hold of my hand and stopping me from walking any further.

"Look, Taehyun-shi. I'm not your employee or some girl who you can come to and play with. As far as I'm consent, our project was done and over with. I have absolutely no reasons to stay." I said with a pissed off expression. 

"Wait wait wait. I think you must've mistaken something. Why not we go grab some coffee?"

"Haven't I make myself clear? I'm not some playgirl!"

"Look, It's a huge misunderstanding." He said. 

 

Totally in disbelieve, I tried to shrug my hand off his hold but he was strong.

 

"Look, It's been almost 4 hours since I was here, with the hot weather. I waited for you for the entire afternoon! Believe me."

 


 

What am I doing here? I totally have no idea what got into me to agree to have a cup of coffee with him. Such an arrogant bastard. What? Did he expect me to start kissing your the moment i realized he's the CEO of SPAO? Do i look like those desperate s who would do anything for the sake of money? OH PLEASE! That's the last thing I'll ever need! 

 

I watch him take the tray in his hands and head towards the table I'm sitting currently at, arms crossed, obviously not impressed. 

 

"Don't you have something to tell me?" I said informally.

"Hey, respect me. I'm older than you." He said sternly as he gently place his cup of cappuccino on the table.

"Older? How do you even know? And that reminds me, How do you know where my place is? Were you stalking me or something?" 

 

He turn his straight face to me and push my cup of caramel frappe into my face. 

 

"Your assistant gave those information to me." 

"What?" I exclaimed.

 

"Look, you have to calm down and stop looking me like I'm a erted stalker."

"You have to give me the reasons to." I said, in a calmer tone.

 

He smile. "See, it's not that hard." 

 

I leaned back and start sipping the caramel frappe that he brought, waiting for him to speak or explain anytime. 

 

He smile, reach into his bag, pull out a photo frame and place it gently on the table. Being a curious kitty in nature, I peek at it for a second.

 

"Go ahead." He proudly said.

 

I put my frappe on the table. Using two hands, I gently hold the fragile looking photo frame.

 

 

I stare intensively at the photo that I hold on my hands.

 

"How.. how do you know? How do you get this?" I stuttered.

"What do you think?"

 

I turn my attention to his face and stare at him, trying to piece everything up.

 

"Jason?

 

For once, he smile sincerely.

 

"It's wasn't easy finding you, Angel.

 


 

I cover my mouth in astonishment as I feel the guilt rush up to my head. I stand up from my seat and straight away throw my arms around him.

 

"Oh my gosh, Jason! It's been like.. what? 15 years?" I exclaimed as I use all my strength and hold him in my embrace. 

He laugh softly. "I'm glad you finally remembered. I'm a little disappointed with you." 

I release him but stayed in a close distance and lock my eyes with him.

"I'm so sorry! But you can't blame me when you're turn so charming! You had chubby cheeks and light brown hair when we're young, where did they go?" I laugh as i gently trace his features. 

"Thank god, you still had these chubby cheeks which i love so much."

"Aw, You're still as sweet!" I commented as I gently plant a kiss on his cheeks.

 

How could I had forgotten! Jason. He was my protector, my friend and my brother. Although he was only the son of my mother's best friend, he treated me like I was his real sister. Kisses and hug are nothing when it comes to us. He was there when the day I was born and he had never once left my side, till I was 7. His family had started another new business branch and had to move back to Korea. 

 

"Why did you tell me? You knew long ago, didn't you! When we're shooting for the collection." I exclaimed.

"Didn't you wonder why a CEO himself would participate such a event?" 

"I was thinking you might be a fan of Girl's Generation or something.." 

We laugh together, the awkwardness between us long gone. 

 

"Were you going somewhere, just now?" He suddenly asked.

"Nope, I was too lonely at home so I just wanted to go out and join the crowd." 

"Great! Now we can spend time catching up, right?" 

"Looks like I got myself a shopping partner!" 

 

I smile brightly to him as I got my bag from the chair. In a swift move, He grab it away from my hands and carry it on his shoulder as he offer me his other arm, which I gladly accepted. 

 

"Let's go!" He exclaimed as he lead us both out of the cafe.

 


 

Hey guys! I recently read something I found on the promoted link, "How to Be a AFF Writing God"

It was really interesting and I learnt quite a lot.

So, I put my learnings to use. No Random Picture In The Middle Of A Chapter.

But to those who like to view pictures to better visualize things (like me), I've put a hyperlink to the descriptions.

 

Reminder : Underlined is in English.

 

Alright, How's the chapter? It's TaeHyun from Chapter 7&8!

And yes, It is young Anna in the picture!

Comment, Subscribe and Rate Up!

Follow me on Twitter  

 

See you guys next week!

- Claire <3