Chapter 4

My Lovely Baby Daughter

 

Anna POV

 

Back in Chapter 3...

 

After endless laughing at his joke, i ask "Kyuu, where are we going?"

"We're reaching soon. You'll see."

 

Like he said, we reached our destination pretty soon after. He park his car and start wearing his hat and his sunglasses. I only wear a hat so i sit there, watching him fix his "not much of a difference" hair. He finally step out of his car, ordering me to hold his bag. I became confused but i take it without complain. We then walk side by side into a building, while I still has no idea where we are. 

 

That thought quickly change when we enter the building. The moment kyuhyun open the glass door, screams of his name and flashes of camera can be seen and heard. He turn back to me for a quick moment, asking me to follow him closely before he zoom pass the crowd while waving to his fans. I follow his orders and stay very closely behind him. When we were about to enter the elevator, a security stop me. 

 

"Miss, you cannot sneak into the waiting rooms." he pull my wrist tightly and I winced. 

Kyuhyun then quickly pull his strong grip away from my wrist and hold my hands in his. 

"She's my assistant." 

"Oh, sorry! But, I hope you can get a backstage pass for her soon." the security quickly apologize. 

"I got it." Kyuhyun quickly answer and pull me into the elevator. 

 

When we're finally alone in the elevator, he quickly look at me with a worried expression. 

"You okay?" he asked. 

I quickly nod and squeeze his hand gently, assuring him. He's face then soften. 

He then gently remove my hand and order me to walk closely to him. We walk pass many great celebrities, including male idols. The place is practically an eye candy heaven for me. 2PM is really hot and muscular in person! I was staring at different hot guys when kyuhyun suddenly pull me into a room. 

In the room, sits only some of the members of super junior. I can recognize the guy sleeping at the couch as Shindong and Sungmin who is busy with his phone next to Shindong. But the guy getting makeup by the makeup artist and the guy in the corner using his computer are a different story. They look familiar but i just can't put a name to it. Kyuhyun didn't bother greeting them, straight away, he take the seat next to the guy doing makeup. The assistants then automatically start doing kyuhyun's hair. 

 

"Oh kyuhyun, you're here?" the guy getting makeup said, making the makeup artist turn around. 

"Oh! Kyuhyun ah!" She said. She wasn't a young lady like I expected a makeup artist to be like. She's probably into her 40's, seems like a ahjumma. She make some small talks with kyuhyun while i stand at the side awkwardly. She then turn and noticed me. 

 

She smile warmly before asking, "Who are you?" 

I panic and look at Kyuhyun, who is also watching me through the mirror and seems amused by the question. 

 

What should I say? The truth? Or just a assistant? Or just a friend? 

I keep looking at kyuhyun, trying to get hints from him. He watch me panic and stumble before laughing to himself.

 

"Noona, she's my girlfriend." he answered casually. 

"Oh, such a pretty girl." she responded with a big smile. 

 

I shyly thank her with a shy smile. She watch me and laugh before turning back to the guy in front of her, and continue with his makeup. The guy getting makeup seems shock. 

"Yah kyuhyun! She's your girlfriend?" he exclaim.

Kyuhyun then introduce, "Ryeowook, She is Anna. Nana, This is Ryeowook." 

 

I did a 90 degrees bow while he bow while sited down. I flash a smile to him and after which, he return a shy smile. Looking through the mirror, Sungmin walk towards us after hearing the conversation. I turn to him and greet him. 

 

"Ah, you must be Nana-shi, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, nice to meet you."

"Yah! Only I can call her Nana!" Kyuhyun shouted from his seat. 

"Oh Nana-shi, you're as pretty as I've imagine." Sungmin comment, obviously ignoring kyuhyun's complains. 

 

The moment the assistants announce that Kyuhyun's done with his hair, he quickly stand up from his seat and pull me next to his seat, away from Sungmin. 

 

"Yah! Are you going to let your girlfriend stand there all day? There's so much space on couch, she can sit with me!" Sungmin said, obviously playing around with Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun ignore him. Asking some makeup from the makeup ahjumma, he took the makeup his noona gave him and pass them all to me. I take the bunch of makeup in my hands, confused.

 

Kyuhyun put on a super cute expression and point to his face, "Makeup please." he ordered.

"Huh? I have no idea how to!" 

He chuckle and whisper into my ears, "You did a great job covering up your neck."

I immediately blush and slap his shoulders while he laugh at my reaction. 

He then say out loud, "I believe you'll do a great job" 

I smirk "Don't blame me if you can't step up that stage."

 


 

*shi - is a formal way of addressing someone

*ahjumma - a middle aged woman

*noona - a female who is older (only for boys)

 

 


 

Alright! Since I'm on time this week, requests are offically closed!

Since no one request for anything, nothing special done..

Maybe next time when I'm late for updates, then we'll do this again!

Okay, back to subject, How was the chapter? Comment about it!

Subscribe if you don't want to miss out!

Share it to your friends who are ELFs too!

I guess I'll see you guys next week!

- Claire <3