Chapter 32 → Starting Everything Again

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

Woohyun's POV:

To tell you the truth, what I am feeling now is incredible. Finally I get a chance to make her mine. I'll do everything I could to make her fall for me. Sunggyu's expression suddenly changed and he even smirked at me. I forgot that our old leader here can read minds. Annoying as he'll know anything we're thinking. I looked at him with a confused look that I pretended. "Now that it's over, can you start cooking mom? I am really hungry" pouted Dongwoo, acting as though he is the cutest thing on earth. Gee.. More of a spooky fish like face if I say. Sunggyu quickly looked at me with an evil smile that seems to say 'I'll tell Dongwoo~' kind of thing. I quickly shouted, "No! Don't hyung! Please!" The rest quickly looked at me as though I am a weird and crazy guy. I quickly looked away as I saw Hyunmi giggling. How I hate you Sunggyu hyung. You hear that?! 

Hyunmi's POV: 

Woohyun is weird and funny at times. I guess Sunggyu read his mind and knew his secret. Threatened him that he'll tell it out which is why Woohyun shouted while looling at Sunggyu. He even blushed now. How adorable~ Am I falling in love with Woohyun? But it's impossible as I still love Hyunseung. Or.. Do I really love him? Arghh!! Love is so complicated. Sunggyu suddenly looked at me with a shocked expression. He read my mind, didn't he.. Well.. Maybe Sunggyu can help me determine who I really love. Right? I asked in my mind while looking at Sunggyu. He nodded his head and smiled a brotherly smile. Dongwoo then looked at mom while practically giving a begging look so that mom will cook us dinner now. "Dongwoo, you're an adult now. Stop with showing me that look! I'll go cook now." mom answered, giving Dongwoo a firm look. After Dongwoo finally nodded, she continued to the kitchen to start cooking. I decided to help her cook and have a bonding time with her. What feels like an hour later, we are finally done with delicious meals. "Guys! Dinner's ready!" I shouted while placing plates, drinks, and the meals on the dinning table. A second later, they are all gathered in the dinning room, seated. Mom and I joined and we start having our meal. "Daebak! They're delicious!" exclaimed Dongwoo as he tasted each and every meal on the table. "Dongwoo! Slow down! It's not good to eat fast! And also, don't talk when your mouth is full!" lectured mom towards Dongwoo. I giggled, watching the foolishness of my brother.

"Hyunmi, you should eat more. Your plate is basically empty." Woohyun scolded while starting to place more foods on my plate. The rest looked at aw. However, Hyunseung oppa doesn't seemed happy with this. "Well, she always ate little. Let her choose her own whether she want's to eat more or not." Hyunseung said with an annoyed tone. "Well, if you are a good BROTHER to her, you'd ask her to eat more as she is very thin." replied Woohyun, staring straight at Hyunseung's eyes. In no time, a staring contest breaks between Hyunseung oppa and Woohyun oppa. I am confused of what to do. "Oppas, don't fight. Woohyun oppa is right. I'll eat more. Hyunseung oppa, you are a good brother to me." I said, breaking their staring contest directly. Woohyun smiled at me sweetly while Hyunseung just glared at Woohyun right after giving me a smile. I wonder when will they finally be friends. "I'm afraid the answer is never." Sunggyu answered, shrugging his shoulders. "Don't say that. They will and they have to!" I replied giving him a long stare that says 'Don't you dare think of that'. The rest looked at us wondering what it is about. "None of your business, guys. Continue eating so we can plan for tomorrow." instructed Sunggyu, firmly. The rest quickly obeyed and continued to eat.

Woohyun's POV:

As we are done eating, we all decided to go to the living room and relax. "What shall we do tomorrow?" asked Sungyeol, using a I-can't-wait tone. "I know! We could all go to the zoo! I've always wanted to visit it since years back." Hyunmi suggested with an excited tone. "I'll agree to everything that Hyunmi says." I added while smiling at her. "Hey! No PDA please! You guys aren't even together yet. How about the time when you guys are together?! It'll be worst than this." Sungjong shouted, looking at us with a gross expression. Hyunmi blushed madly while trying to hide her embarassed face. I'll make a new start of everything and this time, I'll make sure that she'll be mine.

Author's note: Hi guys~ sorry for haven't been updating lately.. Well.. For almost a year actually. I thank you my loyal subscribers~ I'll start updating again and promise that I won'tneglect my duties as the author~ My appologiez~ Hope you guys like this chapter~

-Valentines