Chapter 30 → Apologizing

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

Your POV:

I couldn't believe that this all is happening right now. Why must he came back after everything that he did to my life? Is he coming back only to add more pain to my life?

I kept on thinking what to do now. Should I stay here and wait until he leaves? Or should I just get out of my room and try to talk to him? Perhaps to ask him to leave me alone form now on? But what if he get's mad and.. and...

"Hyunmi, can you please come out for a while? At least explain about all this. That guy won't even budge from his place. He insist on meeting you." someone whom from his voice I recognized as Sunggyu knocked on the door and spoked. 

Should I really take the chance and go meet him? I finally made up my mind to get out and speak to him. As I opened the door, Sunggyu smiled at me and accompanied me out. As I arrived at the front door of the house, my ex-father appeared in front of me and smiled. 

"What are you doing here?" I spoked coldly. "Minji, I came here only to apologize to you. I want you to know how regretful I am when you are not by my side anymore. It's ok if you will not accept my apology. At least you know how much I love you my daughter." my ex-father replied with a hint of sadness in his voice.

As my ex-father was about to go, I held him and hugged him tightly.

"Father, don't go. Please. I missed you too. Perhaps I'm a bit angry at you for leaving me but you came back now." I replied back while tears of happiness starts to flow down slowly.

"You forgive me, my daughter?"  my father asked me softly. I nodded my head. Finally, my father is back to me. I miss you father.

 

Yo guys! It's me, Valentines! Finally, I updated a chapter for you guys~ Yeah! Sorry for the late and short update guys. Love u~