AUTHOR'S NOTE

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

Hi to anyone who is reading this - to all silent readers and loyal subscribers of My Boyfriend Is A Vampire~

Thank you for all your support thus far, but I am sorry to say that I will not be continuing this fanfic, due to a couple of reasons.

Firstly, I have lost all inspiration and motivation to write this story, and without it, I feel like a zombie whenever I type out a few chapters. It's as if the story has, well, no soul. Probably you would have noticed that in the start of the story, there was a lot of enthusiasm involved, but nearing the end of the current 29 chapters, it all seems as if the end chapters were typed out by a machine, and I don't want that. I want to write because I like it, but now that my inspiration is gone,  I don't enjoy it and I don't want to produce a work not done with my best efforts. Truly, I have attempted to put in my best in writing this story, but it seems that my forte isn't writing novels of such sort. Perhaps one shots, short stories or narratives would be better, but absolutely not novels.

Secondly, my ideas for the plot aren't too developed, so they are rather vague. Over a period of time, any plans I had with the storyline had slowly wiped out. Similar to my first point, I don't want to write a soulless story which isn't going in any direction. Frankly, I initially wanted to have developed ideas as I go along writing the storyline, but evidently that didn't turn out very well. I don't have an idea where the story is going, and I can't think of any in the spot. I don't know how to make use of the traits I have assigned to the characters to provide an ongoing storyline. To all authors, here's a warning - be sure to come up with an entire plot idea before writing the story, ideas won't come to you as frequently when you start writing without any sort of plans!

Thirdly, school is getting tougher and having too many long periods of hiatus is not going to work. In fact, the only time I am able to spare is during the December holidays, and having all of you wait for another few months just for one measly chapter not up to your standards - it seems pretty cruel. I don't want to have your hopes arised, and then diminishing them entirely again. 

Therefore, with much consideration, I have decided not to continue this fanfic. You can be upset, rant at me all you like, I can take some criticism. But of course, please move on quickly from this fanfic to other fanfics. Asianfanfics is an amazing site, I'm sure there are many fanfics like mine out there, so go forth and read widely on this site! 

As for the ending...I won't be continuing this fanfic, but if anyone is interested, you can help to complete this fanfic if you like! Or you could count on your imagination to make the story more interesting, and come up with a resolution...in your head yourself. I'd bet everyone would be supporting different people in this fanfic, so please, in your mind, come up with your own happy/sad ending with your favourite characters with your imagination and of course enjoy the process.

Finally, I am really, really sorry about my lack of responsibility in starting this fanfic without much ideas, but thank you to every single subscriber and every single reader. To the 92 subscribers of this fanfic: Thank you, really, for even viewing this fanfic. Thank you for reading and enjoying this fanfic. Thank you for supporting me, and My Boyfriend Is A Vampire. Thank you for subscribing. 

Enjoy the site as much as you can, and best wishes to every single one of you out there. I love you all <3