Chapter 31 → Another Secret Exposed

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

Woohyun's POV:

So this is Hyunmi or should I say Minji's father. Great. Another vampire to be added to this house. He kept on insisting to live with Hyunmi. Nothing else that we can do as he is her father. Here we are now, sitting in the living room talking or more like being interrogated one by one by her father. Urghh!! My turn is over and right now the last one is only Hyunseung. He, with confidence, said that he is Hyunmi's boyfriend. Sadly or more like yay for me, Hyunmi's father kept on interrogating him like he just did a serious crime. Pity him. Now that Hyunmi's with him, I'll still fight for her.

Hyunmi's POV:

I'm embarrassed as my father kept on interrogating them. Yes, I started calling him father again. Thank goodness that my father has done the interrogations. Now, I'm practically being dragged by my father to my room. As we arrived inside, he closed the door and sat beside me. 

"Minji, as I interrogated them, I realized that the three of them likes you." father said.

"What? No father. Only Hyunseung likes me." I replied.

"Yes. Well, Hyunseung, Sungyeol and Woohyun. Those three have fallen for you my dear. But from what I see, Woohyun's the best for you." My father concluded.

"But, I'm in love with Hyunseung father." I said.

"Are you really in love with him? Anyways, It's up to you dear. I'm just stating that Woohyun is the best for you." My father replied.

As I was about to ask back to my father, DongWoo barged in to the room with an excited face.

"What is it? Can't you at least knock on the door?!" I shouted.

"Sorry.. I'm just excited since dinner will be cooked by my mother!" He exclaimed.

"So, your mother is coming? Great. I love to meet knew people." My father said.

As we are about to continue our conversation, the bell rang. We quickly exited my room to meet who it is. It turns out that it is DongWoo's mother. There is something weird though. My father and DongWoo's mother just seemed to freeze as they saw each other. 

"Wh..What's wrong?" I asked nervously.

"Is that you love?" asked my father as ters starts to fall down his and DongWoo's mother's cheek.

"What do you mean father?" I asked confused.

"Don't you remember your mother, Minji?" My father asked me.

"M..mother?" I whispered.

"Is that really you Minji?" My now that I know is also my mother asked me.

"Mother? No! I don't have any mother! All that I know is she left me without even caring more about me! Your NOT my mother!!" I screamed as I started to cry.

"Mother, wh..what do you mean? She's not my sister.. Is she?" Hyunseung asked with a worried face.

"She is, Hyunseung, DongWoo. She's actually your real sister Hyunseung. He is my first husband. We have two children which is you, Hyunseung, and Minji. Then when I Ieft, I only brought you with me since I thought that she chooses more to be with your father than me. Please do forgive me Minji." My mother cried.

"No..No..NO!!! She can't possibly be my sister!! I..I..I'm in love with her. She couldn't be my sister! It's impossible!!"  Hyunseung shouted.

I, on the other hand, felt somewhat relieved that he is actually my brother. Does this has something to do with my feelings for WooHyun? I don't know what to do. Should I ran and embraced my mother whose right now is crying while being hugged by my father or should I just ran away from all this complicated life? My mother took a step forward with my father behind her. I ran to her embrace without thinking further. 

"I'm sorry my Minji. I'm sorry" my mother stated as she embraced me tightly.

" You don't know how much I miss you mother." I replied while still sobbing on her shoulder.

"Hyunmi, what about us then?" Hyunseung, who is now my brother, asked me with a hurt expression.

"I'm sorry oppa. I don't think we should stay together as now we just know that we are siblings. Maybe we still can be together but not in a romantic relationship oppa." I replied truthfully.

"If that's what you wants. Come here! I want to hug my family!" my brother replied suddenly looking cheerful while running to us to give us a hug.

"Aww.. Is there anymore secret that your hiding from us mother?" DongWoo, my step brother asked jokingly.

"No. No more secrets son." our mother replied while smiling.

"Come here son." my father called out for DongWoo oppa.

We all stood there in a family hug while the other oppas watch us while smiling.

 

So, how is this chapter guys? I hope it's nice and adds up your curiousity! Have fun reading! Sorry for the looooooooooooooooooooooong update guys. Don't forget to comment your opinion for this chapter guys! Have a nice day~

 

~Valentines~