Amendments and Lunch

YAH!! THAT'S MY BABY SIS!!

*Your POV*

H-he...t-touched m-my...c-chest!!

I stood frozen at the spot where I was just ually harassed, but was soon brought back to reality when I realized oppa was beating the living day lights out of my harasser.

I debated whether I should stop Minho, but as soon as I saw Key-oppa and the others run up to them and try to pull them apart, I knew it wouldn't wouldn't be right to let this go on any further.

I quickly ran over to towards the chaos and pushed past the others 'till I reached Minho, when he was right in front of me, I grabbed his ear with one hand, twisting it slightly, and pinched his cheek as hard as I could with the other hand and pulled him off Onew.

"AH PA YO!!! AH PA YO!!!" he cried out in pain.

I let go of his ear and cheek before scolding him, "Yah!! Hyung!! Do you know what you just did? You just attacked you're hyung!! Did either umma or appa teach you to fight with your hyungs? No, I didn't think so either! You two are members and are friends, too, right? So why fight? All he did was touch my chest, aint like I'm some girl so stop acting like I got molested, but now I am kinda wondering if he's gay cuz he left his hands on me longer than it probably should have..."

The other members, except Onew, burst out laughing.

"Y-YAH!!! I'm not gay!!" Onew shouted or at least tried to anyways.

"You're scolding him about attacking his hyung and what did you just do to your hyung?" Jonghyung said between laughs.

I blushed before turning back to Minho oppa, "Just stop over-reacting and go make up with Onew hyung."

Minho looked up at me before sighing and walking over to Onew.

"Ah...Hyung...m-mianhe...I know I over-reacted, but...it's my baby bro and I'm just a little over protective...kinda like how you are with your bucket of chicken...mianhe..." Minho apologized sheepishly before holding a hand out to help him out.

Onew looked at Minhos hand before looking back at me and raising an eyebrow.

I just smiled at him and shrugged.

He smiled back before looking at Minho and saying, "It's alright. I probably would've acted the same way if I had a little brother here. But as an official peace treaty, I think you should buy me some chicken."

Minho smiled at him and pulled him up, "Ok I will!" and with that the Onew dragged Minho outside, probably making him buy his chicken now.

"Wow, aren't you a miracle worker." A voice next to me said.

I jumped up in suprise to find Jonghyung leaning on the wall behind me, smirking.

"Eh? Oh I didn''t do anything. I just didn't want drama on my first day here." I replied back.

"Well, listen Joon, since you'll be living here from now on you have to chip in $20 so we can pay the rent." he said holding his hand out.

"Oh well ok then?" I reached inside my bag and took out the money, "Here."

But before he could take the money, Key came up behind him and smacked him upside his head.

"Yah, who do you think you are ,some con artist? We don't pay the rent, you babo, so don't try to take his money." Key said calmly. 

"I was just kiddin', sheesh. Beside, how can you hit your hyung like that!?" Jonghyun accused Key.

Key just rolled his eyes, "I wouldn't have had to hit you if you didn't try to con Minjoon."

Jonghyun made a face at Key before walking out.

Key just shook his head before looking back at me, "So it's around lunch time now and I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with me....I mean, if you want to, of course."

"Lunch?" Taemin popped out of no where, "Can I come?"

I noticed that Key glared at him before answering him sarcasticly, "S-suuure. The more the merrier."

"Great!! I want banana milk!" he replied back already heading out.

Key looked back at me and waited for an answer.

"After all that drama lunch sounds really good." I smiled at him and he nodded his head towards the door and we walked out together.


Hey guys so yeah I updated. Sorry if it , I keep getting writers block. But stay tuned, it'll get better, I promise! Oh and please check out my new story "Behind these Nerdy Glasses". I know I didn't finish this one yet, but the story has been in my head for the longest time. Please remember to comment on how you think the stories going so far! ^ u ^ <❤)