I'm your sister!! Not brother!!

YAH!! THAT'S MY BABY SIS!!

*Your POV*

I let a soft sigh. "I guess I might as well get over this. Who knows maybe this sibling-bonding thing won't be that bad.", I said while walking up to the door.

Right when I was about to knock, my cell phone went off.

Looking down at the caller ID, I sighed in relief as I saw oppas name pop up. 

"Oppa, I was just about to-"

"Yah!! Eunae where are you? Why aren't you at the airport?" 

"Eh? You wanted me to wait for you at the airport? But I'm already outside your dorm." 

"WHAT!? Yah, don't knock on the door or anything. Just...just go to the coffee shop across the street and wait for me there, arrasso?"

"Wait, why? Are you hiding something from me?"

"Aishh...I'll tell you when I meet you there. Do NOT go anywhere untill I get there. Ok I'll call you when I get there. Bye."

...

He is definatley hiding something and when I find out, it better not be anything bad.

I headed out of the building and started towards the coffee shop. 

It was a small, simple, yet cute shop. 

I walked through the door, hearing a small bell ring as I entered, and looked around.

There weren't many people here, only about a handful, but the place decorated beautifully, and the smell of coffee made me smile.

I saw an open seat by the window in the back and headed towards it.  

I sat down and looked out the window.

 

~30 minutes later~

*la sigh* 

"How much longer do I have to wait?!" I pouted while drumming my fingers on the table.

"Not*gasp*much*gasp*longer I*gasp*suppose..."  Looking up I saw an out of breath Minho.

"Woa,oppa! Did you run here or something?" I asked as he took the seat across from me.

He held up a finger signaling me to wait while he catches his breath.

Finally, he started breathing normally and replied,

"Actually, yeah...I kinda forgot my wallet and the taxi driver kicked me out...I even did a little dance version of 'Ring Ding Dong' and he still wouldnt let me!!"

*la sigh*

"Aigoo, you're such a kid! But anyways, why couldn't I just wait for you outside your dorm?"

...Silence...

"What did you do, oppa? And don't lie to me and tell me 'nothing'" I scolded him.

"Umm...well you see...I live with 4 other guys and I told them my younger sibling would be coming to live with us and they're cool with it...but...I told them that you're...my little...*cough**cough*brother...*cough**cough*"

"Oh ok, that's not a big deal-...wait...WHAT!?!? ARE YOU SAYING YOU LIED ABOUT MY GENDER AND THAT NOW I HAVE TO LIVE WITH FOUR,MINHO,FOUR OTHER MALES?!?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, CHOI MINHO?!?" 


Hehehe, sorry it took me so long to update. I kinda got busy with school and family. So what do you guys think of the story so far? I kinda got writers block, so I rewatched all the kdramas with girls disguising themselves as guys( To the beautiful you, You're beautiful, Coffee Prince,and Sunkyunkwan Scandal) and had the story going in my mind. I hope you guys enjoy the story more as it continues!!