Umma, you're no help

YAH!! THAT'S MY BABY SIS!!

*Minhos POV*

"Y-yah!! D-don't say my name so loud!! People might recognize me!!" I whispered, panicking.

"BWOH!?! YAHHH!! IS THAT ALL YOU CARE ABOUT RIGHT NOW?!?! I CAN'T BELIE-" I quickly covered and started dragging her out while she was kicking and hitting me.

"Aishhh! Eunae, calm down! It's not that bad, I mean look on the bright side, you could live comfortably with the other guys! They'll treat you like any other guy! And I wouldn't have to worry about my hyungs- or even Taemin, espacially Taemin, he's not as innocent as you think...I should know...- hitting on you!" I said, thinking back to how Taemin would hit on all the noona's we work with for MVs or concerts.

"...Wait...Oppa...You did this cause you didn't want anyone hiting on me?" she asked,her lips curving up slowly, "Awww, oppa! That's so sweet!"

Whaat?! Hmmm...This was easier than I thought!

I smiled, "Well, yeah I can't have my little sis geting hit on by-" 

"Yah!" she cut me off, "Is that what you wanted me to say?"

I stood there, speechless.

"You're a good actor...", was all I replied.

To my suprise, that made her crack a smile.

"Oppa, you're such a pabo."

"Soo...does this mean, you're not mad anymore?"

In an instant her smile dropped.

"I'm calling umma." She took out her cell and started dialing our umma.

"WAIT!! YOU CAN'T!! YAHH!! YAHH!!" I tried snatching the phone out of her hand, but she kept ducking away.

"Hello? Umma-" I was finally able to grab the cell and held it high away from her, "YAHH!! GIVE IT BACK!!"

"If you tell umma, I'll tell appa about how you had a boyfriend before!" 

Her eyes widened. " You wouldn't!"

I scoffed, "Try me!"

She narrowed her eyes at me before finally sighing, "I hate you right now... Give me the phone..."

Victory is mine! MWUHAHAHAHA!

*Eunaes POV*

He handed me the phone and stuck his tongue out at me.

I rolled my eyes before getting back to my umma.

"Hello? Hello? Eunae? Hello?", was all I heard.

"Neh, umma, I'm here." 

"Oh, hey honey! So how is it there?"

"Hmm? It's ummm... perfect....Oppa already took me to a cafe."

"Aww, see you can always trust your oppa to be there for you!"

"Mmhmmm, yeah I'm sure.." 

"Ah, sorry honey I have to go, bye, saranghae!"

"Neh."

 I closed my cell and glared at Minho.

"Happy?" I asked, sarcasticlly.

"Very." He smiled. "Now let's go!" he grabbed my hand and started looking for a taxi.

"Eh? Go where? Back to your dorm?"

A taxi slowed down and pulled over near us. We started walking towards it.

"Nooo! You're gonna need a make over!" He opened the door for me, smiling like a little boy on Christmas.

"Oh no..." , was all I said before getting in.


Hey guys!! Sorry it took me so long to update, but here it is! Hehehe, so this was short cuz I kinda have writers block...again...So please please PLEASE!! comment on how you think the story is going so far! I'd really appriciate it! >u<

I'll try to update soon, so please stay patient!!