Morning Sunshine!

YAH!! THAT'S MY BABY SIS!!

*Taemin's POV*

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Stupid alarm clock." I mumbled as I reached out for the annoying device, succesfully turning it off.

I sat up and stretched, looking at the time I sighed. 

5:30 AM

"Dang it." I ruffled my own hair as I got out of my bottom half of my bunk bed, "I set it early, again. It's all Minho's fault. Getting me into the habit of walking up early just to go running... He doesn't even go jog in the mornings any more!"

Glancing at the top half, Minho was still snuggled up nicely in his blanket. Sighing once more, I grabbed some clothes before moving to the door. As I opened the door I was shocked to find Minjoon laying outside Onew's door, snoring lightly.

"What the heck?" I moved forward and lightly pushed him with my feet, "Hello?"

He grumbled something under his breathe and smacked my feet away, "Umma, it's too early for this!"

"Umma?" I asked, squating down in front of him and poking him, "Yah, do I look like an umma?"

"Hn."

Rolling my eyes I stood back up. 'Should I just leave the babo here?'

A light snore reached my ears. I shook my head before heading to the bathroom, "I'll wake him after I change."

*10 minutes later*

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I looked over to the door to find Minjoon still there, sleeping soundly.

"Gee, he must be tired." I mumbled before walking over to him, "But then again, it's just 5:56."

He was spread out on the floor, a bit of drool coming out of the side of his open mouth. Grimacing in disgust I sat down next to him and started shaking him, "Hey. Minjoon. Wake up."

"Huh?" he shifted onto his side and curled up, "Aish, umma! Just let me sleep in."

"What the?" I stared at this guy in disbelieve, "Yah! Wake up! You're sleeping on the floor in the hallway!"

I shoved him one more time before he bolted up, "Umma! What the heck?"

He ruffled his hair and yawned before turning to me, "Aish, now I can't go back to sleep. If you're gonna ask me to make breakfast again-"

His eyes narrowed as he stared at me. Blinking again, he stared wide eyed at me, "Who are you?"

I rolled my eyes as I stood up and started walking to the living room, "You fell asleep in the hallway. Did hyung lock you out?"

"Omo! That's right!" I heard him stand up and kick the door, "Yah! You jerk!"

"Hey!" I looked back at him and raised an eyebrow, "It's too early in the morning for that. If you're still sleepy you can take my bed."

He stared back at me blankly.

I sighed, "What?"

"I'm just surprised, that's all." he smiled, "You actually seem cool. I was expecting you to be well...childish and always trying to be cute."

I supressed the urge to smile back, "Don't get used to it. I'm just too tired to be my normal self. So, are you going back to sleep?"

"Um...I don't know. Where are you going?" he eyed my basket ball short and green T-shirt.

"Your brother got me in the habit of running in the morning, though he doesn't do it anymore."

"Can I come?" 

I raised an eyebrow, "Do you have any running clothes?"

His shoulders slumped, "They're in the room. I run occasionally."

I scratched the back of my head before walking past him and into my room. I rummaged through my dresser before I pulled out a bright blue basketball short and a red T-shirt. Turning around, I threw the clothes at him, "You can wear mine."

His face grew red as he started to stutter, "T-thanks. I-I'll umm...go change."

I followed him as he walked out and went into the living room, "Don't expect me to go slow for you."

"I would say the same to you." he mumbled before I heard the bathroom door close.


I updated!! Wooohooo!! I honestly like this chapter because Taemin wasn't being all cutesy. I like cute Taemin, but I wanted to dial the tone down a bit. I hope you guys liked this chapter as much as I did. See you all soon!!

*This is where I would put a cute give and you'd go "Aww", but I couldn't find one that was satisfying...*