Meeting Key

YAH!! THAT'S MY BABY SIS!!

*YourPOV*

I looked out of the window as the taxi slowed down. 

We were outside a big beauty salon that probably only celebrities go to.

"Waaah, oppa, is this where we're going to?" I asked earnestly.

"Neh, and I won't have to worry 'bout the guys who will be giving you a make over. I trust them completely." He said smiling.

"Eh? Really, wae?Are the unnies here so pretty they won your trust?" I asked jokingly.

"Actually, they're guys and they don't care too much for celebs like me. But they're nice too." 

"Ah..." I was about to open the door when oppa quickly grabbed my arm. 

"Another thing, Eunae...like I told you before, I don't have money on me....Soooo, can you pay the taxi driver?"

*la sigh* "Ok, but you owe me a bag of strawberries later." I gave the driver the money and got out of the car.

We entered the salon and was greeted by a guy behind the desk.

"Appointment?" he asked, looking at oppa.

"Yup, it's under Choi Minho." oppa whispered his name.

"Oh, ok well you can go on in then." he pointed towards another door, probably where you actually get your makeovers in.

I stepped into the room and stared in awe.

"Waah, oppa, this is pretty cool." I said smiling.

"I guess. Well, what are you waiting for? Go sit down so you can get a makeover." he pushe me towards the seats.

I looked around before spotting a guy with short brown hair sitting by himself.

"I'll go sit over there oppa." I said before walking over.

"Annyeonghaseyo, is it all right if I sit here?" I asked smiling.

 

*Keys POV*

I looked up to see a beautiful girl staring down at me.

THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...

"N-neh, it's ok." I stuttered.

She looks like a complete angel...

Wait a sec... She reminds me of someone though...

"Thanks." she said as she sat down next to me, "My name's Eunae, what's yours?"

My eyes widened in shock.

"E-eh? Y-you don't know w-who I am?!" I asked suprised. 

"Umm, sorry, but we just met, didn't we?" she looked confused.

"O-oh, well I'm Kim Kibum, but you can call  me Key." I rubbed the back of my neck shyly.

"Key? Why do they call you that?" she asked, the bottom of her lip sticking out cutely.

Gulp

THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...

"T-they just d-do, I guess..." I replied, sheepishly.

"Ah, ok. So why are you here? Haircut?" 

My face went entirely red.

"Actually...I-I'm here to do my n-nails..." I mentally slapped myself.

Ah gawd, she probably thinks I'm gay or wierd or something!!

She just nodded her head before replying, "You're just like my oppa, except he tries to hide his nails when he gets it done."

"W-what? You don't think it's wierd or that I'm gay?" I asked, bewildered.

"Huh? Why would I? If girls can get there nails done then so can guys. And I don't think doing that would make you gay. It just makes you unique."

Woah...she's so...different...

"Well, what about you what are you doing here?" I was curious cuz she didn't look like she needed anything done.

"Complete makeover. I wouldn't need one if my oppa didn't make this big mistake."

"Oh? What happened?" I was really intrested.

"It's a long story. Let's just say my oppa is a pabo." she said giggiling.

I laughed along with her.

"Hey, if your not doning anything afte-" I was cut off by someone calling her name.

"Oh that's my oppa coming over right now." she said smiling .

"Hey, Eunae, it's gonna take a while befor-...KEY UMMA?!?!" 

I looked behind me to see my dongsaeng, Minho, pointing at me with his mouth open.

"Minho? What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

Didn't he say he had a little brother, not a sister?

I looked back at Eunae only to see her look at both me and Minho confused.

"Oppa, is the members from your group?" she asked looking at Minho.

"OPPA?! Yaaah!! Minho, didn't you say your little brother was coming? So why is she calling you oppa?! Did you lie!?!" I shouted at Minho.

 

*Minho's POV*

Awww, no....

Today is just NOT my day!!

 


Hey, sorry I updated late, but did ya like how I made Key find out bout Eunae? Yeah, I got the idea from my unnie! :) Comment and tell me watchya think bout it so far.