Nothing goes by unknown Key Umma

YAH!! THAT'S MY BABY SIS!!

*Minho's POV*

I was panicking about what to tell Key when all of a sudden I got an idea.

"E-eh? M-Minho? Who is this Minho you speak of? My name is...erm...Hyunki!! Yup, that's my name!" I said, trying to do a Busan accent.

"Minho, I'm giving you to the count of 3 to expain." Key said giving me probably the deadliest glare ever.

I looked over to Eunae for help, but she just shrugged giving me a 'Sorry, I can't help you.' look.

"Hana..." He stepped forward. "Tul...."

He was about to grab me when I ducked and pleaded, "Ok, ok, ok, ok!! Miyanhe, I'll explain!!"

Key narrowed his eyes and sat down.

"You have 3 minutes." Key said.

"Ok, so I kinda made a deal with my parents so I have to let Eunae stay here in Seoul with me through her sophomore and senior year. My umma and aeboji said that Eunae needed to spend time with me because they wanted our sibling bond to be stronger, but I bet they just wanted some time alone together. Yuck! But since I can't have her living by herself cause she's still a minor, but I didn't want her living with us as a girl cause...well cause she's a girl and I didn't want you guys to hit on her. So I hope you'll understand and PLEASE PLEASE PLEEAASE keep our secret a secret!" I said all in one breath.

Key just sat in his chair with his legs crossed and stared at me.

"Wait, oppa...what do you mean stay here through my sophomore and senior year? Umma didn't tell me that..." Eunae said, giving me an confused look.

"Eh? Jinjja? She didn't tell you?" I asked scratching the back of my head, just as confused as her.

She shook her head.

"Oh, well I guess we will have to call her later to explain then." I said, looking back at Key. "But will you keep our secret, Key?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "Well since she's already here I guess I really have no choice."

I smiled and jumped up and hugged him tight shouting, "Thank you so much, hyung!! Thank yo-"

"But you have a problem." Key said interupting me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked letting go of him.

"Well, since she's staying with us, that means she has to share a room with someone. And the only other person that dosn't share a room with anyone is Onew." he said as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh...you're right...what am I going to do?" I asked making a face.

"What's wrong if I share a room with that guy you're talking about?" Eunae asked.

"What do you mean what's wrong? Your a GIRL and Onew hyung is a GUY! Do you actually think I would let you  stay in the same room with another guy?" I shouted.

"Well, it would depend if he liked girls, right?" she replied.

I paused...

"Hmmm, you're right...I don't think hyung likes girls, right Key?" I asked looking over at him.

"Well...he never seems to be intrested in any." he said just shrugging.

Right, right. I'm pretty sure he likes chicken more than girls. So, I probably won't have to worry about anything...

"Hey, hyung, I won't have anything to worry about, right? If I let Eunae stay in the same room as him, right?" I asked.

Key just shrugged. "I guess not, I mean, it's Onew hyung we're talking bout. Atleast it's not Jonghyun, so yeah, I guess not."

"Ah, great ok, so yeah, Eunae you can share a room with hyung, BUT you better not let him fall for you, arasso? Cause even if he is my hyung..." I narrowed my eyes just thinking about it.

"Oh, neh." she just nodded. " But if your plan messes up, all the blame will go on you.

*Key's POV*

Aishh, Onew your lucky you get to share a room with this angel.

I was hoping she would share a room with me...

Just as I finished my thought, 2 guys came out and one said that he'll be fixing my nails as the other one will be cutting Eunae's hair.


Hey, guys, I updated!! Hehehe, I'm making you share a room with Onew, cause I'm an MVP. But I'm not sure if he'll be the one you end up with so don't lose faith if your a Blinger, a Locket, a Flame, or a Taemint. 

So just to clear thing up, yes I'm gonna make this typical so all of the SHINee members will go to school with you. And I'm gonna make Onew and Jonghyun 18 years old, so they'll be seniors at your school and Taemin is going to 16, like you, but he'll be a month younger so you'll be a noona. And both Minho and Key will be juniors.

See you soon, and please comment below on what you think so far!! ^~^