The Make Over

YAH!! THAT'S MY BABY SIS!!

*Your POV*

Snip. Snip. Snip.

"Don't worry, Miss Choi, even though your hair is really short now..."

Snip. Snip. Snip.

"It'll grow back fast if you take good..."

Snip. Snip. Snip.

"Of it..."

Snip.

"Ah, there we go, take a look at yourself."

I slowly turned towards the mirror and gasped at my reflection.

I look like a guy! My beautiful hair is all gone!!

(You're haircut)

 

( Ignore the fact that it's a gif and that she's smiling...kekeke it's Amber, I love her!!)

My eyes started to tear up.

'Waaah, Eunae, you look awesome!" Minho said coming up from behind me, patting my back.

I turned to him and started crying, "OPPPAAAA!! MY HAIR!! IT'S ALL GONE!!"

"Eh?? Eunae, don't cry!! I-I thought you were ok with this!!" he said panicking.

I just kept crying.

"YAHH!! CHOI MINHO!! What did you do!!" Key shouted at Minho.

"EHHH?!?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" Minho shouted back. "She's upset that her hair is cut like this!"

"What's wrong with it? I think you look ok." he said looking at me.

"But I look like a guy!!" I shouted bawling even more.

"Uh...wasn't that the point?" Minho asked.

I pouted and looked at him, "Y-yes...b-but I wasn't really expecting this..." 

"Aigoo, aigoo...yah, don't cry anymore you're eyes are going to be red and swollen. And didn't the guy say it would grow back?"

I nodded and rubbed my eyes, "N-neh, mianhe...I guess I j-just over-reacted."

"Yeah, you kinda did." Minho said smiling before ruffling my hair. "Gaja, let's go buy some new guy clothes for you."

"YAHH!! WHAT ABOUT ME!!" Key shouted trying to kick Minho, since his nails were still getting done.

"Hmmm, strange I thought I heard something...Let's go, Eunae!" Minho pulled my arm and pretended not to hear Key.

"YAHH!!" Key shouted. "Aishh, can't you go faster!!" he yelled at the guy doing his nails.

I stopped and pulled Minho back.

"Yah, oppa, you should wait for him, he's you're hyung." I scolded.

Minho clicked his teeth and sighed, "Aishh, you just have to be so nice..."

I looked over to Key to see him staring at me and blushing.

"E-er...t-thanks..." he mumbled, turning his head so I couldn't see his face anymore..

I smiled and looked back at Minho, who was glaring at Key.

 

*Key's POV*

5 minutes later

"You're good now." 

I looked down at my nails and smiled in satisfaction.

"Thanks." I said before looking over to Minho and Eunae to see them playing 'kai-bai-bo'.

I walked over to them and slightly pushed Minho, "So you wanna go now?"

"Uh yeah, but are you coming with us?" he asked.

"Well, I don't have anything else to do. Besides I asked a driver to drive me here and he's probably still outside." I replied.

Minho nodded before standing up, "Ok then let's go.", he already started walking towards the exit.

I was about to follow him when Eunae called my name.

"Ah, neh?" I said turning around.

"Thanks for deciding not to tell my secret, Key-sshi." she said smiling.

I blushed, "Huh? That? It's no big deal...And just call me oppa, ok?"

Now it was her that blushed.

"Oppa?" She repeated the word.

"I-if you don't want to 'Key' is just fine,too!" I said panicking.

"No, it's not that, but...aren't I supposed to be a guy? Shouldn't I call you hyung?" she asked.

"Oh...yeah, I guess you should..."  I was kinda dissapointed.

She just smiled before walking towards the exit, "Come on, hyung, let's go!"


Hey guys!! So what do you think? Ok-ish? Sorry, the plot is going kinda slow, but I'll try to make things interesting soon. But so far I want to thank you guys for subscribing to my story and I hope to keep you attention on my story 'till the very end. Thank you and sarangheyo!!