Forgetting your clothes is never good

YAH!! THAT'S MY BABY SIS!!

*Eun Ah's POV*

"Well that was lovely." I said getting up and dustng of my jeans.

"What were you doing on the floor?" I heard Key ask behind me, "You know we have couches, right?"

I could feel my cheeks heating up at his comment, "I know that! I was on the floor because Jonghyun bumped into me and just ran off afterwards."

I turned away and started walking off to the room I share with Onew, but stopped when I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Key, I'd like to go take a shower and I nap, so if you would please let go." I sighed as I looked back at Key who still kept his hand around my wrist.

"I just wanted to remind you not to slip up." he rolled his eyes at me, "We wouldn't want another show like earlier with Onew now do we?"

I smiled, I liked knowing that someone else other than Minho was watching out for me here, "Thanks. And don't worry. I'll be careful, I promise."

I held up my fist with the pinkie sticking out and waited for Key to do the same and interlocked our pinkies.

Key was about to pull away and I tightened my hold on his pinkie, "Hey! You didn't do the whole thing!"

"Huh?" 

I blew a strand of my hair away from my face as I wiggled my thumb, "You have to put our thumbs together, then it's an official pinkie promise!"

"Since when was that part of it?" Key asked bewilderedbut did it anyways.

"Since I made it official." I grinned before heading to my room to get my towel to take a shower.

As I entered the room, I saw my phone lying on top of my bags.

Strange...I don't remember-...Oh well.

I ignored it and moved it to the top bunk and grabbed my towel and walked out and into the bathroom.

As I undressed, I started running the water and slipped in after I was completely out of my clothes.

I sighed at how good the hot water felt against my skin.

*15 minutes later*

Stepping out of the tub, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body, ruffling my new short hair a bit. As I picked up my cloth I just changed out of and was about to walk to the door, I paused.

.

.

.

I forgot that I was currently living with 5 guys...and I forgot to bring a change of clothes....

"How did I forget?" I scolded myself, "Minho just told me about this earlier!"

Knock, knock

I froze.

"Min Joon?" I let out a sigh of relief as I recognized the voice as Keys, "Are done yet? I kinda need to use the bathroom."

"Key!" I said in a semi whisper and shout, "Is it just you out there?"

"Is it just me? Uh, no, but Minho left with Taemin to go get something for dinner. Jonghyun came out of his room and he's in the living room now and Onew is in your room. Why?" 

I could hear a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Umm...I kinda forgot my clothes..." I whispered, feeling my cheeks burn at having to tell a guy this.

"Oh..." I heard his voice trail off.

"Can you grab my bag in my room for me?" I asked through the door, still blushing, "Please?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah, sure." I heard him studder, "It's on your bed, right?"

"Yup."

"Ok, I'll be back. I'll knock twice to let you know it's me."

"Ok, thanks, Key." I sighed, "I owe you."

So much for that promise...

After about 3 minutes, two knocks came from the door.

My face brightened before mumbling, "Finally, Key! What took you so long?"

I opened the door and stuck my head out only to see Jonghyungs face instead of Key.

"Are you done?" he asked sounding rather annoyed.

I blinked twice at him before slamming the door in his face.

I panicked again when he started knocking again, "Yah!! Min Joon!!"

Key, please hurry up!!

 

*Key's POV*

As I finally walked out of Onew and Eun Ah's room with her bag, I saw Jonghyung outside the bathroom with a scowl on his face.

I groaned and ran up to the bathroom.

"Uh, 'scuse me, hyung. If you would just move." I shoved him to the side and knocked twice on the door, "Min Joon? It's me, Key. I have your bag." 

"Yah!! I was in line to go next!" I heard Jonghyung complain as he moved next to me.

"I'm just giving him his bag, calm down." I muttered as the door opened and Eun Ah's hand shot out to recieve the bag.

"Thanks Key." she whispered as she grabbed the bag and closed the door.

"Why doesn't he just walk out? We're all guys here." Jonghyung whined.

"He's..uh...insecure?" I quickly said as I walked away.

I walked into the room I shared with Minho and flopped down on it.

"This is too much." I muttered before my eyes closed and I fell into a deep slumber.


 

OOHHHH!! LOOK!! A DOUBLE UPDATE!!! Props to your author!! Lol, there was really no point in this chapter...Oh well :D Now all I have to do is update my other story ^_^