Perfect

Boundaries of the Heart

Joonmyun's eyes fluttered open as the sun beamed on his face. He exhaled a yawn and stretched out his arms, but was restricted by Yirin. She was comfortably ensconced onto Joonmyun's chest like a koala. Joonmyun smiled as he gently swept her bangs away from her face. He interlocked her hand that rested on his chest with his and kissed it with utmost beatitude. 

Joonmyun took this time to admire every aspect of Yirin. He has been with her for 3 years and three weeks now yet he was still intrigued by her beauty. Waking up every morning was an anticipation. She was perfect and he could not ever get tired of looking at her superiority. From her thick, soft lashes to the beauty mark on her upper left cheek, she was absolutely flawless to him. He couldn't help but trace her every outline with his fingers. Starting from the top of her nose, he traced down the bridge to her smooth tip. With a bump, his fingers made its way to her lips. He smiled as her lips were curled into a pout. It was a cute habit that Joonmyun adored, though he always about it. 
 
Yirin smiled, feeling her husband's touch, "Hey, that tickles." she remarked with a light giggle. Yirin stretched out her arms and let out a small yawn. "Good morning, " she greeted while gazing at this perfect man. 
 
Joonmyun beamed at her in elation. He brought down his face and kissed her, "Good morning, love."
 
She lightly laughed, "Joonmyun!" she cried and pull back, "I haven't brushed my teeth yet, that's sick." 
 
He lightly chuckled, "There's nothing unappealing about you though." he cheekily pout. 
 
She smiled and kissed his cheek, "Get up, sweet lips." Yirin crawled off the bed and opened the blinds, "You're gonna be late for work." she, unfortunately, reminded him.
 
He groaned and threw himself on back on the bed, "Really?" he complained.
 
Yirin laughed and jumped on him, "Yes." she answered leaning to face; nose touching nose.
 
Using their intimacy as an advantage. He enveloped her in his arms and rolled them over so he was on top, "You know I can always call in sick, " he purred with a mischievous smirk. He teasingly leaned closer to her. Hands on both side of her head, lips slowly bringing it's closure with hers. 
 
Yirin's heart thumped while her body felt sensitive to his every touch. She was still amazed at how it was so easy for him to get her heart racing. Every breath, touch, and gaze from him increased her senses and sent her into a pleasant affection just urging for more. She felt a rush of tenderness and concupiscence overcome her. Her senses sharpened and her yearnings for him increased by the motion. With him, she felt infinite emotions of adulation and infatuation overcome her; almost making her forget about the tryst that she had with him--the other man.
 
He lowered his head, closing up the short distance between them, slowly fulfilling his desire to kiss her. Until his phone rang. 
 
"Damn it, " he cursed as he shot a glare at his crying phone.
 
From hearing that, her adrenaline rush slowly faded away. Yirin looked at the phone in relieve, feeling like her heart was going to burst. "Your phone's ringing, " she obviously pointed out. She pushed him off of him and retrieved it. "Hello?...Oh, good morning Kyungsoo-sshi." She paused then looked at Joonmyun and laughed, "Yes he's here." She crossed her arms, "No, he just woke up now. Yes, he'll be there in less than 20. Okay Kyungsoo-sshi, good bye...Thank you." She hung up and shot a look at him, "You have 10 minutes to make yourself look professional, you have a case in an hour."

 

"Joonmyun! Hurry you're gonna be-" Yirin stopped as she saw her husband trying to fix his tie.

"25 years of being a man, you'd think I'll be able to do this by now." He released the mess in defeat, "Mind helping?"

Yirin sighed then walked up to him, "Here, lemme do it."

Joonmyun watched in admiration as she put every ounce of determination onto fixing his tie.

"There, " she smiled. "Now, go you're gonna be late."

She turned away  but was pulled by him. His face was just inches from her. He looked at her lips, then her eyes, "Don't I get a goodbye kiss?"

Yirin grinned then pressed her lips onto his cheek, "Now go on, " she nudged him to the door, "Kyungsoo's waiting."

He pout but nodded regardless, "Bye, I love you."

"Love you too, have a great day at work." She watched as her departed from her and waved back at him through the window.

Suddenly a sickening feeling overcame her.

Her body quickly began feeling anxious, shaky, and uneasy. Yirin's breath grew heavy, and her vision began to blur. She felt light headed, the pit of her stomach felt fizzy while clench. "Oh my god, " she covered , feeling her stomach acids bubbling, making its way up her esophagus. She ran to the bathroom with much urgency and released all the tension that was confined in her stomach. Yirin felt burn and sting. She threw out all the contents in her empty stomach and hurled out the twists and knots. Finally let it all out, she retreated from the toilet and turned to the sink to rinse .

Yirin looked at herself in the mirror skeptically. Throughout her stay with Joonmyun, this was the first time this has happened. She evaluated everything, then looked at herself again, "What's going on?..." she asked herself through faint pants. "Am I..." she shook her head, "Can't make assumptions if I don't know." 

 

"...Then next week, you have a meeting with-"

"You know what I'm craving for?" Yirin suddenly asked whilst biting her index finger.

Hayeon stopped touching her tabloid and looked up, "Pardon?"

"Double chocolate fudge ice cream with whip cream topped with crushed Cheddar Ruffles and Original Lay's on top." Yirin leaned back in her chair with a ravenous smile, "Now that sounds good." Yirin looked up and laughed at Hayeon's clueless expression.

"Are you okay Yirin-sshi?" Hayeon asked out of curiosity.

Yirin stood up, "I'm not sure, to be honest." She paced around her office with crossed arms, "I threw up this morning. Just me crossing my arms is making my extremely sensitive s hurt. I am having immense cravings for the utmost ridiculous food and also..." she sighed from her rambling and threw her hands to her sides. She rushed towards Hayeon to knelt down to her, "I missed my period." she whispered.

Hayeon's eyes widen. She has been working with Yirin for quite some time now so they hold a tight bond with each other. She knows about her complicated relationship with both Joonmyun and Kris and everything else in her life. In a way, she was Yirin's sister that she never had; though she was just an assistant.

Yirin continued, "I was suppose to have it a last week but..." she trailed off, hoping Hayeon would assist her with her problems.

"Maybe...Maybe you are pregnant, Yirin-sshi, " she rationalize. "I mean I'm no doctor or anything but you are having cravings. You said you missed your period and you experienced morning sickness. Also your body is growing sensitive and tender, " she rationalized. Hayeon smiled then pat her shoulder, "Hey, maybe after my shift we can go get some tests to make sure."

Yirin smiled at the thought of her and Joonmyun having their own little family. A little son named Chijin and a daughter named Nayoung; the life she wanted. She felt herself get excited just thinking about it. "How bout we go now?"

 

Once they reached to Hayeon's house, they dropped all of the tests on her bed. 

"Wait, how am I suppose to do this?" Yirin asked as she looked at the foreign stick.

"Just pee on the stick and wait five minutes." Hayeon instructed.

Yirin looked at Hayeon weirdly, "How do you-"

"I have 5 sister that has done this numerous times, I should know." She shoved 5 boxed of tests into Yirin's arm, "Now go, go, go!" 

Yirin was pushed into the bathroom and deeply sighed. She was so nervous and anxious. She looked at the stick and sighed, "Here goes nothing."

 

"What are the results?" Yirin asked with closed eyes. 8 tests done and 5 minutes of waiting, she thought that she would die of anxiety. Her heart thumped, her legs shook, and she bit her thumb nail nervously; a habit she seemed to not have grown out of. "Hayeon, " she called again with an eye peeking out, "What does it-"

"Yirin-ah, you're gonna be a mother."


Wahh~ there's the update! Sorry for the long wait. School has been such a jerk. Anyway, Yirin is pregnant with Joonmyun! Wah!! So it seems like she's sticking with him. Ah, isn't their life perfect right now? Joonmyun and Yirin, happily with an awaited child. But wait, Joonmyun doesn't know about it yet now does he?

Also, don't forget about Kris. Ah-ha, did you forget about him? Silly you, no one can forget about the other guy. Anyway, please comment. They are my utmost motivation.