Chapter 9

Just Keep Swimming (Old Version)

"NICORR!!! WAKE UP!!!!"

She opened her eyes to see Chanyeol right next to her on her bed, his arms on her waist. her eyes widened at the close proximity and "unwanted" contact.

She pushed his arm off and sat up.

"What do you want muffin head? I don't have to be anywhere and neither do you so let me sleep. It's only...8:37 a.m. Why wake me up?"

He just gave her a blank look before smiling like his usual self.

"You were talking in your sleep. y dream?" He gave her a suspicious look and raised his eyebrows.

She glared at him before smacking his head.

"Ow! Why did you hit me?! You love me...so...why"

She just shook her head and gave an annoyed sigh.

"No, it was not a y dream. It was actually really sad. But it was starting to get better before you woke me up!"

He just looked down a little before leaning up next to her.

"I'm SORRRYYYY!! SARANGHAE!!!!" He gave her a crushing hug in order for her to forgive him for such a silly thing.

"FINE! LET ME GO! I FORGIVE YOU!"

He let her go and watched as she fixed her hair.

"Now leave. I'm going back to sleep." She layed back down and pulled the blankets over her body to right below her chin. When she didn't feel Chanyeol get off her bed, she looked at him.

"Why are you still here?"

"Can I lay with you? I don't wanna go back to my room!!! Plleeaasse~~~???"

He gave a ridiculously adorable pout, one he knew she couldn't resist.

"Oh my god you are so cute okay come on."

He gave a little vicory clap and got underneath her covers, again wrapping his arm around her waist to bring he closer.

"Why are you holding me?" She asked, feeling slightly weirded by the sudden skinship.

"I know you like cuddling, and I do too, and we're good friends, so why not?" She stayed silent knowing he had a point.

There they were, spooning on her bed. Chanyeol felt very victorious at the thought that he is currently cuddling with the girl he might love. Nicole was feeling a strange feeling in her stomach. It wasn't love, yet it wasn't an uncomfortable feeling. She felt....safe.

 


i cant believe im actually keeping up with updates....wow...but yeah! happy update!