Chapter 10

Just Keep Swimming (Old Version)

Nicole lightly stirred in her sleep, causing Chanyeol to wake up a little. He felt her wiggle around, as if trying to get out of his grip. Because cuddling can get pretty hot seeing as though two people with a lot of natural body heat are right next to each other under hot blankets, he knew she probably needed to cool down, so he moved to the other side of the bed. When he moved, he was about to fall right back asleep, except he felt her reaching for his shirt, trying to bring him closer. She mumbled something in her sleep, unfortunately he couldn't understand her seeing as though it was truly mumbled, not just slirred.

Her grip on his shirt tightened and started tugging. He moved closer to cuddle with her again, and she quickly wrapped her arms around him as tightly as she could for being 95% asleep.

He chuckled sadly while this was happening, wondering if this is what she wanted or if she was dreaming of something and just happened to be acting out her dreams. He had been feeling more and more that this round of feelings for her weren't going away. After she went out with Donghae, that was the starting point for this realization.

For now, since he desperately wanted the sleep, he pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind and tried to fall asleep, finally succeeding after what felt like hours of trying. (It was only about 10 minutes.)

 

Midday came and Nicole finally popped awake, not forgetting to notice the slightly snoring Chanyeol beside her. She carefully removed his limp arm from around her and got up. She looked at the clock--1:23 p.m. She smiled knowing she had gotten plently of sleep to make up for any lack there of from the past few nights.

She went to make a frozen pizza when she heard her phone ring. She placed the pizza back in the freezer and went to grab her phone. It was a number from her home area code, yet she didn't know it.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Is this Nicole Lee?" A male voice said.

"Yes. Who is this?"

"Um...This is Andy." She was slightly flustered.

"Uhh, why are you calling me? Sorry to sound rude...but why?"

"Well, my business sent me to Korea and I was wondering if you could show me around since I know you've been living there for a while." He said in a slightly hushed tone.

"Um. Well, I'm kinda busy. But sure. Whatever. I'll give you my address and I'll text you when it's okay to drop by and then we can go."

"Thank you so much! Man, lucky you live in Korea. Ha. Okay, well, I actually gotta go but if you'll text me your number I'll be sure to save it for future reference." He said in a not so enthusiastic tone.

"Okay...uhh...bye then." She hung up and was left dumbfounded.

'What the hell? Why would he call me? He KNOWS I hate him and I KNOW he hates me. What is he trying to do? Ugh. Gross person why did I agree to help him? Oh right, because I'm not an like him. Not looking forw--'

"Why are you saying that?"  A y sleepy Chanyeol said.

"Andy just called and asked me to give him a tour around Korea. Gross."

"Then why did you say yes if you really just don't want to see him?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I'm trying to be nice."

"After what he did to you? Here, how about this: you call him to come over, and when he does, I'll kick his !! YEAH! LET'S DO THAT!!! I've waited too damn long for this moment!!!"

"As nice as that would be....no....no kicking until he does something else to hurt me in anyway."

He looked at her.

"Then let's do it when you see him. He will hurt your eyes with his ugliness and grossness. YEAH! COME ON!!! At least let me pinch him really hard...OO! Or...OR....give him a really hard dakbam!!!"

He was getting extremely enthusiatic about hitting Andy.

"Okay...ONCE. But that's it. I want to TRY to be nice to him."

Chanyeol did a little victory dance with a giant smile and one eye slightly closed more than the other.

'That overgrown baby. Gotta love him though.'

 


sorry for not updating and making this chapter kinda crappy. oh, and although this wasnt intentional, "andy" will be important character (maybe)...like i said, everything is unplanned so idk how it will turn out..any suggestions? but yeah...hooray for update!