Chapter 14

Just Keep Swimming (Old Version)

"Soo Man-ssi, may I come in?" Chanyeol asked, slowly putting his head into the CEO's office.

"Oh! Yes, come in Chanyeol. How may I help you?"

"Well, I was curious about something for the upcoming Super Show." He said timidly.

"It's a little last minute, but ask away."

"Well, Kris, Suho and I had an idea. Lately, Nicole has only been getting excited for Super Junior, and it's been irking us Exo members. So, we were wondering, could you possibly put in a small performance done by Exo and Super Junior together? And it would be y, so it would definitely attract more fans."

Soo Man was silent for a couple of moments, studying Chanyeol's face.

He finally spoke up, "Well, it is EXTREMELY last minute. For one, I'm not sure Super Junior would be able to prepare that quickly, nor Exo. Second, I feel as though there is some other motive for this. Is everything okay with Nicole?"

Chanyeol started sweating because he really did not like talking about Nciole's personal life without Nicole present.

"Well, um...the ex boyfriend that I'm sure you've heard about, the one who broke her and I cheered her up, well, he's in Korea and wanted to see her the other day. Ever since she came back from spending time with him, it's just been...different." He said quietly.

"Oh. That's very regretful. Tell her I send my wishes that things get better. Anyway, is this why you want to do the performance?"

"...yes sir."

"Well, I think if Exo and Super Junior are up to it, then why not. In order to make it a bit easier, I want no more than four people per group. Want any female backup dancers?"

"Thank you sir! Thank you so much! And no thank you on the backup dancers. I think it will be better to have it just be us members."

"Very well, you are dismissed. Best of luck." Chanyeol walked out with a giant grin and headed straight to Super Junior's practice room. He knocked, a new sense of confindence. Siwon opened the door a few seconds later.

"Oh! Chanyeol, what brings you here?"

"Can I talk to you all for a minute or so?" Siwon stepped to the side and let Chanyeol in. He was greeted by Sungmin and Ryeowook first, then the rest greeted after.

"How can we help you dongsaeng?" Leeteuk said.

"I have a request for your Super Show coming up. And don't worry, it's already been approved by Soo Man-ssi." They all nodded for him to start.

"Well, my friend Nicole has been down lately because her jerkface ex came to Korea and had her show him around." Donghae sat up straighter.

"Also, she is a major fan and practically cries when she sees anything you all do, especially Donghae and Eunhyuk hyungs, and it's weird for me to see because she NEVER freaks out about Exo, depsite the fact that I live with her. So, I was wondering if a few of you would be interested in doing a performance with a few Exo members. A y performace. I would LOVE to see her freak out about Exo, and also cheer her up." They all looked at each other once he finished.

"How many members from each group?" Heechul asked.

"Soo Man-ssi said at most four from each group."

"Did you have in mind any particular members from Super Junior?" Donghae asked.

"Well, her three favorites are Donghae, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk. So I would prefer to have those three plus one more. I don't know her fourth favorite." Chanyeol said shyly.

The three mentioned members looked at each other and nodded.

"We'll do it. There's more Heechul and Leeteuk solos this year because they just got back from the military, so we would be able to do it. How y are we talking?" Eunhyuk said.

"Well...um...this is kind of awkward to say, but y to the point where the members end up shirtless. I want it to be SUPER y. Like, ier than Eunhyuk and Donghae's I Wanna Love You performance. Or Eunhyuk hyung's performance from your fourth Super Show where he completely ripped off his shirt."

The Super Junior members laughed in memory of Eunhyuk after that performance. He was bright red and had a minor . They just loved to laugh at his misery.

"Which Exo members?" Donghae asked.

"Me, and probably Kris, Chen, and maybe Baekhyun. We've all been working out a lot, so we all have pretty good abs. Of course, not as good as Siwon hyung's, but still impressive. But I still have to ask them."

"Get the dancers, plus you, and we can pull it off. Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kai can start choreographing it tomorrow." Sungmin said. Chanyeol was grinning as wide as possible at the thought that his plan for the y performance is actually working. He never thought Soo Man would actually approve, let alone the Super Junior members. Now, onto asking Exo.

 


oh hey! dudes, picture this. shirtless super junior and shirtless exo all dancing together and occasionally grinding on each other/mic posts...just omg...my erted fangirl heart <3