Chapter 6

Just Keep Swimming (Old Version)

As Donghae pulled Nicole from the dance room, Kris went over to Chanyeol who seemed a little sulky.

"Hey, you okay? Hyung didn't work you too much, right?" Chanyeol just smiled a little and shook his head.

"Nah. I'm fine. Just going through...one of those moments." Kris immediately knew what he was talking about. He had known every time Chanyeol started getting feelings for Nicole again. It seemed a lot stronger this time though.

"Hey hyung, have you ever like her?"

"Nicole?" Chanyeol nodded.

"I thought about it. But no, not to a point where I would act on my feelings. There was a possibility, but I feel like she's more suited for someone who is a little less....y. She doesn't need another guy in her life who can't make her feel like a princess." Chanyeol wasn't sure why Kris was saying this about himself when Kris usually always talking about everything romantic he wants to do for his future girlfriend.

"I don't get you, hyung. You confuse me and I know you know why." Kris just gave a light laugh and looked straight in Chanyeols' eyes.

"Listen, if you have these feelings, ACT ON THEM. Don't hope they go away, because you never know if they will or not. I can tell this time is different than the past few, and you have to quickly decide if you want to get her. You know how she feels about Donghae, and I'm pretty sure Donghae feels something too. He spoke to her in a way I've never heard, not even when he talks to Yoona or Boa noonas. It's up to you, but I don't want you to be sad. Happy Virus can't be sad." Chanyeol just nodded a little and gave Kris a light hug.

"Thanks hyung. I'll keep that in mind."

 

~Nicole and Donghae~

As the walked down the street, Nicole walking slightly far away from a very well hidden Donghae. He kept looking at her and motioning for her to come closer, but she just shook her head and gave a shy smile. He always laughed when she did that, making her feel even more nervous. As she was about to grab the door to walk into her favorite food place around the area, Donghae pushed her hand away and grabbed the door. She motioned for him to go in before her, but he stood still and kept his hand out like he was leading her in. Evenually she gave in and walked in front, him quickly following. She grabbed money out of her pocket so she would be ready when she ordered, yet that was taken out of her, put into Donghae's back pocket, and he took out his own money.

"Theif."

"You were going to pay for yourself. Not gonna allow that. I'm paying for this and any other meal or movie we go to together. You can have your money back when we leave." He gave her a tight lipped smile as he walked up to the cashier.

"What do you want?"

"Just a chocolate shake and a small fry." He nodded and placed the order. When it was finally done (only like, 5 minutes later), he grabbed both the trays and walked over to a secluded booth towards the back.

"You could have at least let me carry my own tray."

"Nope. I am full-on gentleman mode. No stopping me until we reach SM again. And maybe even not then." She gave him a questioning look before grabbing her food.

As soon as she was about to start eating, she felt her phone buzz. She looked to see a number that was none other than her really loud friend Mina.

"Do you wanna hear something funny?" She asked Donghae. He nodded, expecting a joke.

His face slightly fell when she answered her phone, but soon started laughing as once he heard Nicole start speaking English in a really funny way.

"OH MY GOD NICOLE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU KNEW DONGHAE OH MY GOD SINCE WHEN WHERE WHY WHAT HOW?!?!?!?" Her friend shouted over the phone, leaving Donghae a little freaked out.

"......how did you find out Mina?"

"RIN WAS TALKING TO KAI ABOUT HIS PLANS FOR ANA AND HE SAID THAT AND JUST WAQHHHHAHSTATAAAAAAATTTT?!?!?!??!?!?!??!"

"Hold on Mina...I am so sorry for this, she is so loud!" She whispered to Donghae before placing the phone back to her ear.

"Okay, I'm back. Now, I know you will completely just scream or hang up...but I am sitting about to eat lunch with Donghae, so...he heard you..."

"............."

"Mina?"

"YOU WHAT?!?!?!?!?"

"Okay, I'm going to eat. Bye. I'll talk to you later."

Nicole hung up before her friend could be heard again.

"I am SO sorry you had to hear that."

"It is perfectly okay. Hyukkie is like that sometimes too, so I understand. Now, can you tell me about that jerk?"

 

 


hey...sorry if this is lame and whatnot. like i said before, this WHHOOOLLLEEE fanfic is completely unplanned....so yeah...but im so happy for my subscribers <3 i thought everyone would ignore this...but yay <3